⇸Jealous! Todoroki x Reader (💞)⇷

Artistica17 here is the fulfillment of your request! Hope you enjoy this!
Also I'm truly sorry for not updating very much my motivation has highly decreased and I've been busy with my personal life. Well, anyways, you guys have waited long enough. Let's get this going!
You and Todoroki are married in this scenario!

.。.:*♡♡*:.。.

You sat in the livingroom of your house. Your husband was out doing hero work. He has been quite busy and tired lately. He hardly gave you the attention he should be giving his wife. You understood he was tired but he should make some time for you, his wife. You were bored as you looked up at the ceiling then looked at the ring on your left hand. You let out a sigh and pulled out her phone and began texting Midoriya.

Broccoli Boy🥦

You: Hey Midoriya-kun

Broccoli Boy🥦: Hey Y/N-chan! What's up?

You: I have a quick question.

Broccoli Boy🥦: Sure. What's up?

You: Can we hang out today? Shoto
Is busy again and I'm feeling a little
Lonely.

Broccoli Boy🥦: Of course we can Y/N-chan

You: Thank you Midoriya-kun. Meet me at the park at 6:30pm.

Broccoli Boy🥦: Okay Y/N-chan. See you then.

You let out a sigh and put your phone down and looked at the ceiling. You really wished you could spend your with Todoroki but you couldn't. You went to your closet and pulled out an outfit. It was a grey crop top sweater with jeans. You then put on white Adidas and waited patiently for 6:30 to roll around. You watched (your favorite anime) even though you've seen it over a million times.

At 6:25 p.m

Midoriya arrived at your house and knocked on the front door. You walked over and answered it. You hugged Midoriya and he hugged back then pulled away and looked into your eyes.
"Where would you like to go (your name)?" He asked with an adorable smile on his face. You couldn't help but smile back at him.
"Can we go to the new ice cream parlour that just opened up downtown?" You asked happily and Midoriya chuckled and nodded his head. You exited the house and locked the door behind you.
"Of course! But it will possibly be busy since it just opened up like three days ago." Midoriya responded as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm fine with that! As long as I get ice cream there. I will be fine." You say proudly which causes Midoriya to chuckle and lead you to his car. He opened the passenger door for you and you got in with a smile on your face. Midoriya always made you smile when Todoroki wasn't around to. Midoriya got in the driver's side and started driving towards the ice cream parlour you were talking about.
Upon arrival, Midoriya parked and just as he predicted, the ice cream parlour was quite busy. You both got out of the car and walked into the parlor. After waiting about 25 minutes, you guys finally order your ice creams then leave the parlor so you guys weren't crowded by people as you at your ice creams. Midoriya and you went into the park across the street and sat on a park bench as you two laughed and joked around with each other while eating your ice cream.

Todoroki's P.O.V

I finally finished patrol and was able to go home to my beautiful wife, (your name). I haven't been spending much time with her as I should and that is partly my fault because I've been taking a lot of extra hours due to the constant villain attacks that have been happening around Tokyo. It seems as though, everytime I have free time. I get called in because of villains attacking at such random times. My father let me out early which was kind of surprising knowing him.
I arrive home soon enough and I see that no lights are on in the house. I get concerned slightly but turn off my car and walk to the front door, noticing it was locked. I arched an eyebrow at this and unlocked the door. Once I opened the door, all I heard was silence in the house. Usually (your name) is watching TV or listening to music but the house was dead silent. I began to frantically look around the house for her but she is no where to be found which worries me. I go to the livingroom and just as I'm about to call Midoriya, I see a note on the coffee table written in (your name)'s handwriting. I pick it up and began to read:

My dearest Shoto,
I felt lonely so I planned a hang out with Deku. I don't know when I'll be back but please don't worry. I'm just with Deku. I hope you got home safe. There is dinner in the fridge for you.
With love,
(Your name)

My eyes widen as I put the note back down again. Was I really that bad that she had to ask someone else if they could hang out together? God- I'm such a lousy husband. I thought and decided to go and search for (your name). I needed to apologize to her for being gone so much. I spotted her in a park with Midoriya. She was laughing and I'll admit, I am a little jealous of Midoriya. I watch them from afar. They're eating ice cream together from the new ice cream parlour. He took her there before me?! I thought as I continued to watch them both, they both stood up which was my chance. I walked towards the two of them and hugged (your name) from behind causing her to jump and grab my arm about to break it before she realized it was me. Once she did, she gasped and released me.
"I'm so sorry Shoto!" (Your name) apologizes as she looks at me with a worried expression on her face.
"It is okay baby. I deserved that. Anyway, sorry for always being gone. I'm sorry I made you feel like I wasn't giving you enough attention so you had to seek it from another." I apologized but was silenced by (your name) kissing me softly then pulling away with a smile.
"It is okay Shoto. I know you had work so I didn't want to force you to give me attention." (Your name) said, assuringly.
"No. It isn't okay. I am suppose to put family before work but I chose work over you." I looked down, ashamed of my selfishness.
"How about you make it up to me by cuddling while watching a movie." She smiled then I nodded and hugged her.
She pulled away then looked at Midoriya, "Thank you for taking me to the ice cream parlour Izukun." She smiled and Midoriya smiled back.
"No problem (your name)." Midoriya said as me and (your name) walked home, her head on my shoulder.
"I'm never going to choose work over you again, my beautiful (your name)." I say softly and she chuckels softly in response.

😯
What is this I see? I finally had motivation to finish this part!? Yay! It only took forever!
Anyway, thank you all so much for 10k reads! It means so much to me! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!💞💞💞