Pregnant?!

3rd person Pov

After the 126 returned home from San Angelo things were slowly getting back to normal. Well as normal as they could be.

Rachel had been spending more nights at the strands household finding it easier to fall asleep and wake up with others around rather than her home where she lived by herself. Gwen and Rachel begin to hang out and form a strong friendship within the few days they've spent together and TK had even begun to enjoy his mother's presence. Both Rachel and TK know what Owen and Gwen get up to in the evenings and early mornings and with Rachel's room being closest to Owens she usually either sleeps on the couch or in TK's room, but she's okay with that since she's been doing a lot better with having people around her.

Just recently Gwen found out she's pregnant. Owen was of course shocked but was soon overcome with joy and excitement. Now they just have to tell Rachel and TK.

TK's Pov.
It was around 9am when my Gwen and my dad asked to talk to me.

"Sure what's up?" I said as I sat down on the couch across from my parents. "I'm pregnant!" My mother said. "I'm sorry, did you say you're pregnant?" I asked thinking just heard her wrong "you're gonna be a big brother. Isn't that amazing!" Dad said with a smile. "Is this even possible?" I asked "it's proven..." "by science" mom started and dad finished.
Shortly afterwards Rachel came out of her room with a high-low black lace dress on.
(Photo above)
"Oh Rachel, i forgot you stayed the night. If it's okay with you do you mind coming over here for a second please so we can talk?" Dad said and she just shook her head. "I'm sorry but can we talk later. Nancy and I finally have a decent time to do this properly and I'm already running a bit late" she said. Her voice sounded sad and I think dad noticed as well because he just let her go without another word.

Rachel's Pov
While I was in San Angelo Tim's funeral had taken place. I so badly wanted to be there but I had a job to do. Nancy and I agreed that on the nicest day when we were both off work the two of us would go down to the grave yard where Tim was buried.
Nancy and I both had gotten the 21st off work and since it was looking to be nice out we planned to meet up and head out then.

I woke up the morning of the 21st and hopped in the shower. I got out one of my several black dresses that would be suitable for today's wether.
I decided on a high-low lace dress (Photo above)
and put my hair into a French braid before making my way downstairs and towards the door.
"Oh Rachel, i forgot you stayed the night. If it's okay with you do you mind coming over here for a second please so we can talk?" Owen said and I just shook her head. "I'm sorry but can we talk later. Nancy and I finally have a decent time to do this properly and I'm already running a bit late" I said and he just nodded in agreement letting me go. I hopped in my truck and drove to Nancy's apartment building. When I arrived she was sitting out front in a black lace dress almost identical to mine except it was was the same length all around and had lace long-sleeves. "Ready?" She asked "yeah" I said and with that we hopped in her Jeep. It was about a half hour drive to the cemetery but I wasn't complaining. Nancy and I chatted and joked around a bit every now and then on our way up as well as arranging plans for me to stay the night at her place.
Once we arrived at the cemetery Nancy grabbed two large and very comfortable beach blankets.

The two of us walked through the many, many rows of headstones before reaching Tim's. We stretched the blankets down on the ground next to the headstone and lied down on our backs. We stayed like that for hours chatting away as if Tim was with us. I'm pretty sure there was a moment where Nancy and I fell asleep but it was a good day overall. There were moments of tears, moments of laughter, moments of silence, and moments where we just couldn't shut up.
It was about 5:30 when we decided to head back to the Strand's place to pick up my only overnight bag that was currently packed and then back to Nancy's.