Chemo

Rachel's Pov
I woke up Monday morning around 4:30 a.m. in my room at the Strands house. I decided that since I'd be spending the morning with T.K and Owen that I might as well stay over. I headed downstairs to the lower floor of the house where there was an in home gym. I started on the treadmill for about an hour or so before doing some pull up's, push-ups, ect.. As I finished up I checked my clock, 7:25, I decidedhdh that I had done enough for this morning and headed upstairs to shower and get dressed for 9, Owen's chemo appointment.

It took a while but I had finally settled on a outfit for the day, a green Nike cropped sweater with some ripped high-rise blue jeans. I headed to the bathroom and took a nice hot shower before I got dressed. I blow dried my hair and decided to put it into a high ponytail for the day.

Owen had just woken up so it was time to go wake the sleeping TK up as well. "TK!!" I yelled while pounding my fist against his bedroom door. TK was a very heavy sleeper but if you were loud enough he was up and out of bed as if it was on fire. "Shhhhhh!!" TK shushed as he pulled me into his room. "I need your help" TK said pointing to the shirtless Carlos who was trying to make him self presentable. "Ohhhhh Ok.What do you need my help for?" I said. "Well for starters you cou-" Carlos said as I threw the shirt he was looking for at him cutting him off  "yup thanks." He said. "Anyway...we need your help getting Carlos out of the house without dad noticing. Can you do that??" TK asked with pleading eyes. "Ugh fine. Just get dressed TK you're leaving with your dad. I'll meet you guys there I guess." I said walking out of his room. "Hey. I forgot something at the station so I'll meet up with you guys later ok?" I said to Owen who was currently in the living room. "Ok thanks again Rachel" Owen said "Oh! And tell TK to hurry up. I'm gonna go to the washroom and he better be dressed when I'm done." He added. "Ok will do" I replied. Once I heard the bathroom door close I rushed down the hall to TK's room and knocked on his door five times signalling it was ok for Carlos to come out. I rushed Carlos down the hall and to the front door. "Bye!" I yelled as I pushed Carlos out the door. "Thanks Rachel." Carlos said once we were out of the house. "Anytime. I'm guessing you need a lift to the station don't you?" I said and he nodded. After I drove Carlos to his work I met up with TK and waited together till Owen woke up. We spent the majority of the time watching the TV, reading, or just sitting there doing nothing. "Ok I'm gonna go find something to drink. You want anything?" I said as I got up from my place in the floor. "Just a water thanks" TK said, I nodded and walked off to find us both some water. I quickly payed and made my way back to TK with two bottles of water in my hand. As I got back to the room where Owen and TK were in I saw Owen was awake. "Heyyy" I said as I handed TK his water and sat on the arm of his chaire "hey! I was beginning to think that you hadn't came" Owen said tiredly. "Nope I came. You asked and I said I would so I did" I said with a smile. The three of us chatted for a while before I got a phone call. I checked the caller ID and saw it was Judd. "Hey. I gotta take this real quick I'll be back soon k?" I said and they both nodded.

Call begins
(J- Judd R- Rachel)

R- hello
J- hey. Rachel
R- hey Judd what's up?
J- Grace and I were wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner and catch up with some of the locals
R- of course I would how could I say no
J- that's exactly what we were hoping you'd say
R- haha
J- does 4:30 work for you that way we'll have time to chat and then eat dinner
R- yup that works for me
J- ok see you then Kiddo
R- yup see you then
Call ends

Time skip

I was currently back at my own house and in the process of getting ready for dinner at Judd's and I had decided on this outfit

I braided my hair and put a small amount of perfume on and made my way out of the house. Once I arrived at Judd's place I knocked on the front door and waited for it to be opened. "Rachel!!" Grace said as she opened the door "it's so nice to see you" she hair while hugging me. I gladly returned the gesture before we pulled away. "Come in. Everyone's in the living room feel free to go join them I'll be there shortly I just have to check on the food" she said. I made my way to the living room to see Judd, Billy Tyson (a man my father knew), his wife, and some other people I didn't recognize. "Rachel! How nice of you to join us" Judd said while standing up and walking over to me. "Rachel Marie. Wow would you look at how much you've grown. Your what..19 now?" Billy said "20 actually but close enough" I said with a small laugh at the end.

We chatted and joked around all night and enjoyed Grace's wonderful meal she had cooked for us as well before people started leaving. Eventually it was my time to head back home. I said my goodbyes to Grace and Judd before I hopped in my truck and drove to my house and slept a dreamless night as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Hey y'all so sorry for the late update but I hope you like this one