Spencer Hollins?

Hey Everyone. This is going to be a short chapter and is basically just filler so you're not waiting as long for the next one.
Hope you enjoy

3rd person Pov

A few days had pased before Nancy and Captain Vega agreed to begin looking for someone to fill Tim's position.
Needless to say that didn't go well.

One of the applicants fainted, twice. Another head butted someone while the third ran over Nancy's foot with the ambulance. Finally their fourth recruit. Yes he had a perfect record but honestly in my opinion he's just a coward.

TK had also applied for Tim's position and Captain  Vega confronted Owen about it.  Shortly after being notified Owen and TK talked. Plus, that night the Strand family found out they were having a baby boy.

Rachel's Pov.
"Hey Capt. remember I've got an appointment tomorrow off so I won't be in is that still okay?" I said when I got into work this morning. "Yes it's still okay Rachel." Owen replied and with that I walked out of his office and met up with Judd and Mateo. TK was currently out on a call with Captain Vega so she could test him out in the field.

"Hey yo Rach. Someone's here to see you" Paul called out. I stood up and made my way over to him. "Hey. What's up?" I asked not seeing anyone right away but sure enough someone came into view. It was a young man in a wheelchair. Even though he was wearing a mask I still recognized him as Spencer Hollins, the kid Tim was assisting before the accident. "Spencer! It's so good to see you. H-How have you been?" I asked "well I had to say longer than just over night after you left but I'm doing good. Also.."Spencer said as he stood from the wheelchair. "I regained full mobility" he finished with a smile. "SPENCER!! this is amazing!" I said just as the ambulance came back into the parking area. "Let's step outside for a second" I said and Spencer and I walked just outside the front garage doors. "You know. My parents thank you for staying with me that night." Spencer said out of nowhere "you sure? They didn't seem very fond of me" I said. "At the time they were only scared. My parents have always been a tad overprotective but after they calmed down they did want to thank you. They just couldn't bring them selves to admit they felt bad." Spencer said "it seems like your morning is pretty chill so far today" he added and it was as if on cue a call came through. "Not anymore but thanks for stopping by, it was good to see you again." I said "you too." He added before heading over to his car and I ran back into the station.

On call
We arrived on the scene of a house fire to see a woman on the front lawn crying. When we all hopped out she came rushing over to us.
"Please my daughters are still in there. I don't know where but they haven't come out." The woman said. "Judd, Strickland, Marrie you're on finding the kids. Okay" "Yes Capt." the three of us said at the same time and made our way into the house.
"I'll check the top floor" I said earning a nod from Judd. I made my way up the stairs and began searching the rooms.

"Hey is anyone in here!" I called out as I entered the last room on the top floor. "We're over here" a small voice called back. I made my way over to the closet where the voice came from and opened the doors. Sure enough two young girls were huddled together in a laundry hamper. "Ok girls I'm going to get you out of here okay." I said as the picked both girls up "I got them" I called through my radio and begun making my way back out of the room. The fire had weakened the floor and with one step it gave out. I pulled the girls tight into my chest as we fell. The landing was extremely hard, nocking the wind out of me due to the fact I landed on my back but good news both girls were still talking and moving. I could see their movement but not for long because before I knew it everything went black.

Time skip.
I awoke still on the scene but on a gurney with Captain Vega looking down at me.
"Ugh why do I keep doing that" I said rubbing my head. I looked around and I was stripped of my gear which was currently on the ground beside me. "You know. If you were out much longer you'd be on your way to the hospital. Luckily for you nothing is wrong with you." Captain Vega said and I chuckled lightly. "So can I get back to work?" I asked which agreed to. "But you have to stay on the ground" she said sternly "deal" I said before putting all my gear back on.
"Hey capt. Where do you need me?" I sad through the radio as I pulled on my helmet. "With Marjan." He replied. I quickly thanked Captain Vega and made my way over to assist Marjan. "Right behind." I said as I got behind her and helped her support the large hose.

Another Time Skip
When we all arrived back at the station it wasn't long before yet another call came through and we all headed out once again.