Amazing Grace

Once this chapter gets posted the pervious chapter "Spencer Hollins?" may be deleted.

Let me know if you want me to keep it in. If not it shall be deleted TEN days after this chapter is published.

And for my readers who haven't yet red this far, welcome to the next chapter of this book!
......................................................................................

Rachel's Pov

These last few days can be crazy we had gotten a call to one of the local hospitals where they had one of their emploie pined by a gurney againsted an MRI mashine. Now that was an uncomfortable call.

Flash back - begining of the week.
(At the hospital)

"Ok so here's how we're going to do this. There is a kill switch on the front of the machine that we have to get to. Anyone with any kind of metal inside of them rase your hand." Owen said and Judd, Marjan, Nancy, and Paul all raised their hands. "Okay then. Rachel?" He asked "only flesh and bones capt" I replied. "Probie?" He asked Mateo " clean as a whistle" he replied. "Okay. Captain Vega?" He said now turning toward captain Vega's direction. "Still got all my original parts" she replied before he turned to TK "TK. do have any metal in your body that I don't know about?" Owen asked "no sir" TK replied. "Alright n-" "capt. What about the metal in out uniforms?" Mateo asked. "I was just getting to that. All of us going in will have to strip so I hope y'all are comfortable." Owen said and I felt a hand on my arm. I turned to see it was Captain Vega. She nodded her head in the direction of the back corner of the room we were in so I followed her. "Okay. How are you feeling?" She said as we begun to remove our uniforms. "Honestly kinda anxious. I don't really have to worry about you, Paul, Nancy, Marjan, Owen, Judd, or TK but I've got an an ex boyfriend here who basically left me cuz I wouldn't even dress remotely like this around him." I said to Captain Vega. "It's going to be okay. You know why? because you'll have me, Owen, and TK in there with you if he tries anything which I doubt he will." She said "your right. I'm just overreacting anyway" I said slipping off my boots and unfastening my belt. "Not at all. Just relax and focus on the job and you'll be fine okay" she said doing the same. Once we were both out of our uniforms and left only in our undergarments we made our way into the main room along with Owen, TK, and Mateo.  Captain Vega and I were both in sports bras and underwear while the guys were smart enough to be in our stations T-shirts and their boxers. The only thing any of us kept on from our uniform was our masks.

I begun helping Owen wedge a plank of wood in between the gurney and the MRI machine while TK checked over the guy trapped between them and Mateo retrieved the preaaure bag that way we could reach the kill switch. I felt a pair of eyes burning into my back as I helped Owen and it made me very uncomfortable, uncomfortable to the point where I was about to cry. I turned my head away from Owen so he didn't see my face but I didn't realize that I turned directly towards Judd, Paul, Nancy, and Marjan. "Mateo can you go around the far side and hold the gurny so it doesnt fall when I hit the switch?" Owen said still not looking up at anyone"sure capt." I heard Mateo say  and soon the burning feeling went away. I let out a long shaky breath and re focused my attention on the job at hand. "ok TK and Rachel, support him and make sure he doesn't fall" Owen said  to TK and I about the doctor we were helping. I jumped up beside TK and helped suport the doctor. Owen counted own from three and then pressed the kill switch. The gurney let loose and once it was out of the way TK, Owen, Captin Vega, and I helped the doctor down onto the spine board. I was pulled away from the voice of a lady who was inside the MRI machine asking if she could come out. " yes you can come out. I'm Rachel what your name?" I asked as I helped her out. It wasn't until she stood upright when I noticed there was something stuck in her neck. "Oh um one moment don't move" I said but of course she moved. Her hand brushed against whatever was in her neck and blood came spraying out. "CAPTAIN VEGA!" I called out to her now covered in this lady's blood. Captain Vega came over with TK and took care of the lady while I was told to wipe off some of the blood and put my uniform back on so we could head back to the station.
End of flashback