Permission

(Art isn't mine)

It was 4:55 and George's shift was ending. He was really excited that he was going out, he hasn't done that in a long time because all he does is work he never gets time to hangout. Bad came out from the kitchen and went to go wipe down the tables, the three younger boys also came out and started running around with the cleaning supplies Tommy had the broom, tubbo had mop, and ranboo had a bucket to put the left over dishes away.

"So George your looking fancy today aren't you" bad said walking over to George so he can clean the counter and seats

"What? I'm not looking fancy, these are just some casual Clothes" George remember, skeppy then walked in and gave Bad a kiss.
"Hey no that's pda that's not allowed" George mocked skeppy from what he said earlier today, skeppy and bad just rolled there eyes and laughed.

"Who you going out with George?" Skeppy asked. Everyone knew who he was going out with they just wanted him to say his name because George gets all flustered and they find it adorable but also funny.

"Dream..." George said looking down while blushed

"Ooooooo Dreammmmm" Tommy teased. George grabbed the cleaning towel that bad had and threw it at Tommy,

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Tommy yelled throwing the towel back at George

"LANGUAGE TOMMY!" Bad yelled at Tommy

"Wait George is gay?!" Tubbo said completely forgetting, everyone laughed.

"Yes Tubbo I'm really gay" George laughed.

Ding

The door bell rang, and walked in Dream. Dream wore a white turtle neck, for his pants he wore some black jeans that were cuffed, and for his shoes he wore black and white vans.

"Hey!" Dream said waving at everyone in the diner

"Hi Dream!" everyone said back

"Is it alright if I can take George out for a bit?" Dream asked bad and skeppy

"Wow Um I didn't expect you to ask none of George's boyfriends EVER did that, you have some really good manners Dream!" Bad said, George was flustered and he turned around to go with the kids

"So I was hoping that would be a yes?" Dream smiled

"Yes yes of course you can take my son, take him as long as you want he hasn't been out in forever" bad said he was excited that George was going out it has been a very long time

"Oh great thank you guys so much!" Dream said also excited. He started to walk away but was quickly stopped when someone grabbed his arm.

"Please treat him right he's been through a lot in the past I don't want him to get hurt again." Skeppy said he sounding sad

"Don't worry I won't be like the other guys in the past, I'll always be there for him and I'll never ever hurt him." Dream said giving a sympathetic smile.

"Thank you." Skeppy smiled and embraced Dream in a hug. Skeppy then released Dream from his arms and walked over the George.

"Ready to go your highness?" Dream held out a hand for George to take

"Oh shut up." George said jokingly and took dreams hand.

Dream took George to his car, and he led him to the passenger side, Dream then opened the door for George and closed it once George sat in the seat. Dream went to the drivers side and started the car.

Words: 574