Christmas

(Play the song when it says to, of course if you want tho it just adds a bit more of an effect)

Time really does fly by when you're having fun with your friends, family, and significant others. It has been about five weeks since the gingerbread contest and it was already Christmas.

Dream was a nervous wreck, the night before Christmas Dream literally had to leave the house because all he was thinking about was the proposal.

Flashback

Dream and George were laying in bed, George was sleeping and Dream was up, he couldn't sleep not when the next day is the day where he proposes to the love of his life,

Dream got out of bed and walked to his shoes and put them on

"Where are you going?" George asked waking up from his slumber

"I'm just going to go out for a drive baby, is that fine?"

"Yeah but make sure you're safe, is there going to be anyone with you?"

"I might ask sap but if he doesn't want to go I'll probably be by myself"

"Okay but be safe and come home in one piece please"

"I will don't worry" Dream walked up to George and leaned down to plant a small kiss on his lips

"Okay good, I love you"

"I love you too, now get some sleep" George nodded and went to sleep really fast

Dream drove to sapnaps house which wasn't that far. When he got there he got out from the car and walked up to the front door.

The house wasn't that big, it was only one story, from the outside it looked small and just like any other house, but when you walked in it would be something you would never expect.

He knocked on the door softly and somewhat quietly since it was really late at night.

He waited outside a little till he saw the door knob twist open.

In front of Dream was his best friend, Sapnap.

"Dream? What are you doing here?" Sapnap asked

"I came here to ask if you wanted to go out on a drive with me? I can't really sleep."

"Yeah sure, let me just tell Karl so he won't be worried when he sees I'm gone" Dream nodded and waited outside till Sapnap came back

When Dream started to drive in was nothing but pure silence, it wasn't uncomfortable though it was a comfortable silence. They haven't hung out in a while, so right now they just wanted to enjoy each other's presence.

"Why are you out so late Dream?"

"I couldn't sleep"

"Why?" Sapnap asked

"Because tomorrow, tomorrow is the day where I propose to George, tomorrow is day day I ask him to be with me. Forever."

"I can see why you're nervous, but you want to be with him you're whole life right?"

"Of course I do"

"Then there's no need to be nervous, yeah I can understand why you're nervous but me and you both know that he wouldn't say no, that honestly the worst thing can happen, but if it does you have to understand that it wasn't you maybe he just wasn't ready to get married yet."