Leaving

(I love how the song lovely by Billie eilish is playing whilst I write this lol, really puts it in the mood)

George's world shattered, he didn't know what to think, his phone was right next to him with the still photo on it. He couldn't feel anything anymore. He felt this pain before, why does this feel different? Why does this hurt so much?

That reason was because George never had loved a person the way he had loved Dream.

He was sobbing, he couldn't breathe.

"George!" Quackity was scared or even worried he had never seen his friend like this, it hurt quackity seeing George like this "talk to me George what happened"

While quackity was trying to get George to talk to him Karl was getting him water and Sapnap was getting him tissues.

George picked up his phone and gave it to quackity.

"Is that Dream" quackity asked, George nodded

Quackity scoffed shaking his head, he stood up and went over to the coat hanger to grab his sweater.

"Quackity where are you going" Karl walked over to quackity

"I have some business to attend"

"If that business is beating up Dream, then I won't let you go"

"Why the fuck not Karl! Did you not see the fucking picture! Dream just cheated on-" quackity was cut off

"I saw the fucking picture alright! You think I also don't have anger towards Dream right now?! Well guess what quackity I fucking do! But it's not the time to beat up some bitch!" Karl gritted his teeth "right now we have to be here for George and only George! We will talk to Dream another time!"

Quackity has never seen Karl speak to someone like that until now, but Karl was right he has to be there for George.

George was sitting on the couch, his eyes puffy from crying, as well as his cheeks. A blanket was around him, he held a glass of water barley drinking it.

He stared off into space, trying to digest what was happening, he heard yelling from behind him but he didn't pay much attention, Sapnap was talking to him but he didn't listen.

He got up and placed the glass of water on the coffee table, Sapnap also stood up with him

"Leave me alone" George said, his voice was low and raspy, it hurt to speak

"George-" Sapnap was cut off

"Sap just let him" Karl pulled Sapnap away

-

George looked around his room, there were photos of him and Dream hung up on the wall, flowers that Dream bought were still on the night stand but they were slowly dying.

He made his way to the closet, he searched for a suitcase. After finding that he threw it on the bed and started to pack clothes and some of his belongings.

George looked at his hand, he still had the ring on. He laughed dryly remembering how much fun they had together, he remembered making fun of Dream after he gave him the ring he called him an idiot and how stupid he looked when he did it...

But he also remembered another thing...

Dream promised George that he would never hurt him...

He broke that promise.

George cried and cried until he couldn't feel anything anymore.

I have to go, I have to get out of here, it hurts too much, it hurts to be here, it hurts to think of him. George thought