Treat him well

Dream was the first one to wake up, when he woke up he felt something heavy on him, he looked down at saw George laying on him. Dream put a hand in George's hair playing with it carefully so he won't wake up. Dream thought about last night and how it was the perfect night.

Dream thought about how they sang while going to the cliff, he thought about watching the sunset with George, he thought about the stargazing and how George looked so gorgeous in the moonlight, he thought about the kiss, and he also thought about how much George meant to him. Dream knew he just knew that they were soulmates.

Dream tried to get out of the bed but George's grip tightened on Dreams clothes trying to pull him back down,

"Stay" George's eyes were still closed

"George I need to shower"

"Why you don't need it"

"Yes I do we went out last night and we were outside laying on the floor"

"Mm just five more minutes"

"No gogy I should just go and get it over with, then I can lay with you all you want" George giggled at his name

"Gogy? I don't like that" George released his grip

"Well I do" Dream gave George a kiss on the cheek

"I'll be back"

Now it was just George in the room he already missed his boyfriend. He got up went to a bathroom and brushed his teeth. Once he was done with that he went to the kitchen and searched his cupboards, his eyes landed upon some pancake mix, he took that out and made his way to the fridge. He opened the fridge and found some berries, he then took those out and put it on the counter.

George made the pancake batter and opened the cabinets trying to found the pan, he eventually found the pan so he put it on the stove.

He got a spray (I forgot what's it's called but it makes like the pancakes not stick to the pan) and sprayed it onto the pan, after the spray he put some batter on the pan. He went into a drawer which had kitchen necessities, he move some of the necessities around until he found the spatula.

Dreams shower was now done, he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked to his room to get change. He got changed and made his way downstairs.

On his way downstairs the sent of the pancakes got stronger and stronger. It smelled so good it made dreams stomach growl.

Georges back was facing Dream, so Dream put his hands on George's waist and laid his head on George's shoulder.

"Your done" George said trying to get the spatula under the pancake

"Yeah" Dream was kissing the smaller boys cheek and neck

"Dream stop I'm trying to cook" George giggled

"So you can multitask"

"No I can't" George faced Dream and gave him a kiss on the lips.

The kiss lasted for awhile until they smelled the pancake start to burn. George immediately pulled away grabbed a plate a place the pancake on it.

"I told you I would burn it" George said placing some berries with the pancake

"You didn't even burn it" Dream tried to lean in for another kiss

"Yeah but it almost did" George placed a finger on Dreams lips

"Here" George passed the plate

George made another pancake, put some berries on it, and sat at the table with Dream.