I love you

George woke up, with a pounding headache. He opened his eyes to be met with the sun, it was shining bright on him. He looked around the condo, he couldn't remember when or how he got here, but he knew who's house it was.

It was Wilburs.

Why did he come to wilburs though? He could've went with puffy and sam or maybe he could've gone to Alyssa or punz, but no he chose Wilbur.

"Oh you're up" Wilbur said coming into the living room with a glass of water and two pills

"What happened? How did I get here? When did I get here?" George questioned

"What do you mean what happened? Do you not remember? Dream you know..." Wilbur trailed off

George memories came flooding back and remembering on why he left the house, "how and when did I come hear? Also why does my head hurt so bad?"

"You came in you car, I'm assuming. You came here around like maybe 3 In the morning not sure exactly when, and you head hurts because you have a hang over," Wilbur handed George the pills and water "now if you would be a dear, I would appreciate it if you had these so your headache won't be hurting as much"

George did as Wilbur said, swallowed the two pills and drank some water with it. After that George looked into space as if he was concentrated on something or thinking of something.

"George?" Wilbur waved his hand in front of George's face, which snapped him out of his trance "you okay bud?"

George cleared his throat "yeah, uh just thinking"

"Wanna talk about it?" George nodded "okay I'm all ears so go right ahead when you're ready."

"I miss him Wilbur, I miss him so much" George put his head in his hands "but I don't know what to do anymore, everything reminds me of him, fuck why did he have to do this to me"

"George..." Wilbur said, making George look up at him "talk to him"

George scoffed

"Talk to him! You really think I can face him right now?! No...no I- I can't talk to him"

"Why not George? You can't keep pushing him away just like you did to your other ex's, you don't even know his side of the story... the only thing you know is about that picture... what if there is more to that George?"

"Okay maybe I don't know his side of the story, but the picture explains all of it..."

"You're going to have to face him one day"

"Yeah I know... I'm just not ready"

"Then when will you be George?" George looked back down, Wilbur just scoffed shook his head and went into the kitchen to cook

"One day" he said quietly, but to nobody in particular.

-

He ate breakfast but only a little bit, he didn't have the appetite to eat, his head was pounding too much.

Wilbur left George, home alone, he had to run some errands for himself and for his parents. He asked George if he wanted to go but he said no.

He turned on the tv so it can fill the silence, he wasn't really focused on the tv, he was just on his phone scrolling through his photos of him and Dream.

George looked at all the memories from the photos, some he didn't know he took... and some didn't need to be shared.

There was a photo of George and Dream at a fair, the two boys were on a Ferris wheel, George was holding a small stuffed bear whilst taking the picture and Dream was kissing George's cheek. It made him mess up the photo but it still was cute.