Bonus Chapter

Author's note
Hey guys,
After every season I will write a bonus chapter that may add another a character or just an idea that came into my head that could contribute to Arabella's story.
So anyway enjoy!

Dragon's P.O.V
I slowly open my eyes to the voice of the great Emrys talking to my father about I don't know what. I hide in the shadows of the cave where I have lived since I was an egg and when my father was captured.
Flashback
I rock back and forth in my egg, trying to create a crack as I feel a great power enter Camelot. I break out of my egg and my eyes slowly adjust to my surroundings. I see a great dragon before me and I immediately call him Papa. He tells me to stay hidden when guards come by as no one knows that I exist. I nod and walk back into the deep shadows of the cave
I am shaken out of my thoughts as I hear the warlock leave and I hear my father whisper in only a voice dragon hearing could understand, to run out the gates after him. I do as I am told. I am a special type of dragon that I am invisible to those who don't who have magic but I can be seen by those who have a deep connection with someone who has magic as well as those who have magic. I run out the gates hurriedly and spread my wings and I fly through the window of Emrys' room to wait for his return.

Merlin's P.O.V
I have just finished visiting the Great Dragon and my chores for Arthur so I make my way to my chambers as I am exhausted. I enter my home to find Gaius not there so I tiredly walk up to my room. I open my door to find a bright red and yellow dragon sitting on my bed staring back at me. In shock I fall backwards, forgetting that there was a step there so I fall flat on the floor. The baby dragon trots over to me and I back away.
"Don't be scared Emrys. I will not harm you." The little dragon says, staring at me with worry. I look at the dragon confused.
"Who are you? And how do you know who I am?" I ask as the dragon gets closer.
"I am a dragon who has lived in the cave with the big dragon you have been communicating with. No one knows I exist so please don't tell anyone." The baby dragon replies. I smile at the dragon, feeling a strange connection to the creature before me. My smile slowly fades as the realisation hits me. I had forgotten to do one of the chores Arthur instructed I do. I jump up and head towards the door. I hear little footprints behind me so I turn around to find the dragon following me.
"I need to go do some chores for my master, you are going to have to stay here." I say with a frown on my face. The dragon looks down in sadness but then looks back up as if an idea had popped into their head.
"Can I come with you? No one will see me, only those who have magic or have a deep connection with those who have magic can see me and those type of people are rare. Please can I?" The little dragon begs. I sigh in defeat and nod my head. The young creature jumps up and down in joy and follows me out the door.

We arrive at Arthur's chambers to find him not there. The dragon immediately runs around the room, knocking everything over with its tail. I begin to panic as the dragon got more excited and it's pace increases around the room causing more things to fall to the floor. I rush around the room trying to tidy up all the mess. The dragon bounces up and down on the bed which makes me feel a feeling of anger begin to form. I then feel as soft object hit my face and I turn slightly to see yeh dragon staring  at me with a few pillows behind it. The dragon turns around and kicks more pillows at me. Once there was no more pillows left, the dragon lays on the bed. Then I hear it and fear races through my veins.
"MERLIN!"
I look at the doorway to see Arthur and Arabella standing in the door way. Arthur has an angry expression on his face whereas Arabella has a curious one as I see her looking at something behind me. I turn around and look back at the bed to see the young dragon leave the bed and run out the door.

Arabella's  P.O.V
I watch as Merlin stutter an excuse for the mess. My mind then wanders to the small read and yellow creature that left the room moments ago.
"I will clean up as soon as possible, sire," Merlin says before leaving the room. Arthur sighs in annoyance and I leave the room.

I go to Gaius'  chambers and immediately walk up to Merlin's room. I walk in to see him talking to the creature I saw before.
"Merlin what is going on? And what is that?" I say pointing at the creature that is sat on his bed. Before Merlin can reply the creature speaks.
"You can see me?" It says in shock.
"Um yeah," I say.
"You don't have any magic so you must be one of those rare people who can see me based on their connection with one who does possess magic." The dragon replies excitedly, looking at Merlin. Merlin laughs nervously before stating he needs to get the dragon back home. I nod in agreement before saying goodbye.

Merlin's P.O.V
I lead the baby dragon back to the caves. I open the gate and walk down the stairs where I am met with the Great Dragon. The baby dragon walks toward and jumps over to the bigger dragon.
"I will see you again Emrys," the baby dragon promises as I smile and walk out the room.

I walk into Arthur's chambers and sigh in annoyance as I see the mess I have to clean up.  I hear laughter from behind me and I turn to see Arthur and Arabella laughing at me. I sigh and reluctantly start picking up the pieces of mess, hating myself for letting the dragon into the room.