*** 14a. I'd Rather We Didn't Talk At All ***

***

As the pair kissed Draco's hands slid down the curve of Hermione's back and with one quick movement, he managed to lift up the witch, her legs automatically curling around his waist. The wizard guided them backwards into the tent and shifted Hermione's weight into one arm, allowing his free hand to flick and transfigure the camp bed into a thick blanket and pillows scattered on the floor. Draco slowly sunk to the floor and laid Hermione down on the blanket, slowly trailing his lips from her mouth to her neck as she shivered beneath his touch and trailed her hands through his hair.

"Granger tell me to stop... tell me that this isn't right" Draco muttered between kisses. Hermione didn't make a sound, instead she slowly pushed herself up until both wizards were sat on the blanket, breathing heavily. Draco sat still, expecting the witch to get up and leave, part of him hoping she would get up and leave but Hermione stayed put, reaching out her hands to the hem of Draco's jumper. The wizard grabbed her hands,

"Are you sure?" he asked, his thumbs stroking the backs of her hands. Hermione nodded and tried to pull her hands out from under Draco's but he held on tighter. "You need to say it Granger."

"I'm sure." The witch said, nodding again and the Slytherin's grip loosened, allowing her to pull the jumper up over his head. She leaned back and looked at Draco's bare torso, her fingers skimming the scar that ran across his chest. Draco looked down at the mark and grimaced, shuddering as the Gryffindor brushed his bare skin.

"How'd you get it?" Hermione asked, looking up at him. "I thought I said I didn't want to talk Granger" he spat and pushed Hermione back onto the blanket, leaning above her and kissing her roughly, his hand wrapped gently around the witch's throat. Draco trailed his hand from her neck down to her top and roughly pulled it over her head before returning his hand to her neck. As he did so a small squeak came from Hermione's throat and Draco deepened the kiss whilst Hermione slid her hands underneath him and unbuttoned both her and Draco's jeans.

Both wizards paused momentarily to take off their bottoms and Hermione took the opportunity to gently push Draco to the floor, straddling his lap and leaning down to kiss his chest up to his neck. Draco gripped her hips and slowly started rocking them back and forth against his own causing Hermione to stop kissing his neck momentarily as she felt his size through his boxers. As Hermione took control of the rhythm Draco's hands teased along her knicker-line and up the curve of her back to the clasp of her bra.

"Dra-Malfoy... I-"

Suddenly a twig snapped somewhere outside the tent made both wizards jump. Draco struggled up from underneath Hermione, pulling the blanket back up from underneath him to give to Hermione to pull across her chest,

"What was that?" Hermione whispered, not taking her eyes away from the direction of which the sound had come. Draco turned his head back to Hermione and caught her chin with his hand, leaning up to kiss her,

"I'm sure it's just muggles Granger" he smirked but Hermione pushed him off and went to check through the entrance of the tent, taking the blanket with her and wrapping it around her half-naked body. Draco sat up in frustration, however that quickly turned to mirror Hermione's look of fear when she tiptoed back to him. Her eyes glistened with fear, her hands shook and she had to take a deep breath in order to speak clearly.

"Werewolves."

***