Utter Humiliation

Tears started to fall on my checks but I tried to control myself. I started to shake but this was having no effect on him.

Mark screamed out loud "I never want to see you ever again, so you better stay out of my sight "

I watched him under my lashes.The wind started to blow violently and the cloud was getting darker by the seconds.I looked up and felt a droplet on my wet cheeks.

I distantly heard "Move I have better things to do that to watch you"

I watched Mark walking towards the parking lot which were near the football ground. Jena was sitting on the hood of the Mark's car. Seeing Mark coming in her direction, she jumps off the hood and ran towards him.Her tiny cheerleader skirt was flying over the place.She jumped on Mark and put her legs on his hips.They making out leaving me in a great shock.

I was trembling like a leaf .My legs gave out and i fell on the ground. I heard laughter from the parking lot and i started to heavily sob.

How could he. He was moments ago kissing me in the same fashion. I am his fated mate for goodness sake. Why the fuck is he doing that to me. 

I always wanted what my mom and dad had. The devotion, the quiet looks, the love that they share. Sometimes I that i felt that dirty talks was being passed by through their mind link that werewolf had. I longed for that feeling but I knew given my appearance and my dressing style or lack of it, was not going to get my mate anytime soon.

I never felt any connection with any males of my clan. Each year, we organised mating rituals where newly turned werewolf would be able to find their fated mates. Years after years I attended, but no results. I always thought that my mate was part of another clan. Given our reputation of being the most feared clan I doubted that i would be finding mine.

I wondered why. Then I realized that Mark was never present at those events. He was always away. He was either out of town or " performing duties as the future alpha".

After sometimes, i gained strength and stood. I ran across the field to get to the packing lot. I sat in my car of sometimes and drove home. It was the first time i was skipping a lecture and school.

But i so needed a quiet time.