Motivation

"Jane what are you going to do now. " Sandra asked worriedly.

"I don't know.........."

"I have an idea and I think this could work."  Sandra said in deep thought.

She went in my walk-in closet and started to throw all my clothes out.

"You are going to make Mark regrets his decision. To do so, you are going to change completely. We are going shopping and I am not hearing anything from you"

"But Sandra I can't go shopping!"

"May I ask why dear? Your parents especially your mom wants you to leave those baggy clothes. You know as me you have a body to kill for. So, now we are leaving and you are never ever going to wear those baggy clothes again"

"But Sandra........."

"Stop Sandraing me. "

Hearing the door downstairs, Sandra rushed out of the room leaving me perplexed. I thought I have no way out now. I followed her lead and hear her talking to my mom.

"Hello Melinda. How are you? You are going to be shocked if I tell you that I have convinced Jane to change her wardrobe. "

"Oh my..............My little girl is finally changing her clothes. " Mom said surprisingly.

As I came downstairs I saw my mom dancing joyfully with Sandra.

"Wait for me I am going to change and I coming with you girls. " Mom said

"You see I told you that perhaps my plan is going to work for the best. "  Sandra said

After 20 minutes........................

We arrived at the Mart shopping mall. Mom and Sandra were talking among themselves excitedly while I was following them because I have no ideas what they are going to do to me.

"I think it will be best if we go find some underwear first and then we are going to the Saloon for a complete makeover." Mom said

"Excuse me what makeover? I thought we are going to change only the way I dress but I did not agree to change the way I look. "

They both looked at me and then resumed to their little talk ignoring me completely.

Walking towards Victoria Secret, I saw Jena and her groups of friends .They were talking and then Jena saw me.

She smiled weirdly at me. I understood the smile, Jena was mocking me. I could not take it anymore. At that moment Sandra caught my stare.

"Melinda could you go and pick up some pieces for Jane, I need to go to pee and I think Jane need to go too" Sandra said

"Yeah Mom go ahead I need to go to pee.Come on Sandra let's go" I said shakily

"OK then meet you girls inside." Mom said

Sandra took my hand and we went to the nearby toilet.

"Jane you need to take that smile as a motivation to show all of them, especially Jena and Mark that beauty is not all in life. You need to take that smile as a challenge. You need to make Mark regret his decision. You need to show Mark that you are a strong girl and do not care what he has to say. "

"I do not think that I can."          

"You need to have fate in yourself, Jane. Bring your A game on the table and make Mark cry for his decision. " Sandra said confidently.

"You need to be strong, Jane I cannot see you broken. " Sandra said sadly.