Explanation

Mark POV

Her eyes, her lips so juicy

Her eyes, her lips so juicy.... Fuck. what the hell i am thinking. Mark stop thinking about something you never wanted to happen to you.But deep inside he knew that he wanted so much to claim Jane as him. His to kiss, his to pamper, his to love, his to make love to, his to bear his pups. Then his bubbles burst.

Mark drove to the his favourite spot where he knew no one would disturb him. He sat  on a rock near the lake.

I don't want to turn like my father. Seeing his father drinking everyday, hardly happy. It is as if the the lights of his soul has been extinguished.He was so broken when he learnt that mom was dead. No one could or would approach him during his grieving period. Its was the worst fuck up part of his life and my life. 

I miss sunday cookies, miss my mom's smile, laugh, eyes, touch, smell.... the list could go on and on. In short I miss my mom very much.

I don't want the same thing happening to me.

Being alone was perfect. 

He started pacing around back and forth.He was kidding who. He always felt attracted to Jane, even when she was wearing those damn baggy clothes. Baggy clothes that hid all that delicious curves that would take him hours and hours to devour, caress. In school they always collided but never had a real conversation. He was the quarterbacks and her bestfriend was a cheerleader, so their paths always crossed.

She never missed a game, always sitting in the same spot so that I guess she could see Sandra performing. Those two was inseparable. But in a deep part of his heart, he wanted that stare, look to be for him only.

He wanted so many time to approach her and pull her in his arms to give her a kiss. At first he was shocked that he was starting to develop strong feelings towards Jane, but he began to get accustomed to it after sometimes as he knew that it was more that lust.

Girls always threw themselves at him that he knew what lust was all about. He loved sex but Jane was more that lust. He wanted a forever with her.

He was so scared that why he acted the way he did when both of them realised that they were mates.

When reaching the mall, he was unconsciously guided where Jane was. He did not even pay any attention in which shop he was heading into. Seeing her holding in air studying the prettiest underwear he had ever seen in her hands, made him feel horny. He wanted to press her on the nearest wall and claim her so that the entire world would know that she was his.

Her eyes went big and cheeks started to turn red when she realized i was staring at her.

I can't get this image of rosy cheeks and eyes so hopeful out of my mind. Then I remembered that her eyes was also puffy and her cries. He threw a punch at a tree so hard, that his knuckle started to bleed.

I am the worst mate ever.