A change??

Sandra took a step back and stared hard at Mark but after a few second bow her head. I knew that she was not afraid of Mark but it is an offence if you disrespect your alpha or future alpha. An alpha of pack will always protect the other wolves in the pack even if he has to lose his life leaving behind him his family. That's why respecting an alpha is a priority in every pack.

Mark's eyes started to change into a dark cold black color and let out a low howl

"I 'm your future alpha, you will not talk to me in such a disrespectful matter."

Suddenly we heard a low groan coming from behind Mark.

" Don't talk to my MATE like that!!!"

I was shocked to see Sam ,the first in command coming at full speed towards Sandra. Sam tried to shield Sandra. I was quite funny to see that Sam shielded Sandra completely and Sandra trying to see what is happening in front of her.

I have to remind myself to tease her later.

"Mark have you loose your mind!! Rejecting your mate is the biggest blunder that ones can ever make!!!Please for fuck sake reconsider your decision. Dude, you don't know what the hell you are missing out"

"Yes, you're going to regret rejecting Jane. I know that Jane is a shy person but inside that shy girl there's a fire cracker!!"

Sandra called out still while being shielded by Sam.

I became red. How could Sandra say stuff like that.Have she lost it. I was so lost in my own sorrow that i didn't take notice when Sandra told me that she had found her mate.What a bad friend i am.

i was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't realize that Mark was staring strangely at me. Oh my god. That dark eyes was back,his nostrils flaring and mouth wide open as if mesmerize by me.

I heard someone cleared his throat and realize that both Mark and me was staring at each other for quite sometimes.

I looked down and back at Sandra but Sam was still in full protective mode. 

"Nice underwear you've selected Jane. By the way dude, what the hell are you doing in an underwear shop. VICTORIA SECRET!!" Sam winked at me.

I turned to a darker red while trying to hide the push-up bra and tong behind my back.I swore i heard a low groan.  

"It's none of your business,dude. I was passing by when a model attracted me inside."

"What dude!! When are you interested in buying female underwear when i know for a fact that you're in the least interested in what underwear ones is wearing and more interested in what's inside."

"Sam will you please shut up. Have some consideration, Jane's here."

"Sorry Jane! but we all know that our future alpha is a man whore"

"Sam!!!"

"What Sam, it's the truth. You admitted in the past what difference does it make now. Mark, you are so going to regret that you rejected sweet Jane as your mate. I hope that you're father doesn't hear that from  anyone or else you know what he's going to do."

Mark left after hearing those words.

I was left shaken but deep down i knew that Mark was going to change his decision and this excited me and scared the hell out of me.