Confused

I only nod. We then joined my mom who was buzzing round in the Victoria Secret boutique. My face became red while watching the different models of underwear especially the tongs. 

MY GOD!!!! What I have got myself into.

I then noticed or rather felt a tingling sensation, automatically I knew that it was Mark's. At the exact moment Sandra got into my face with a pair of the most scandalous underwear that I have ever seen in my life. The bra was a pink lace push up with matching tongs.

I felt Mark's graze like pins and needles in my back. Sandra thrust the bra and tong into my hands and went to shop some more.

Frighteningly I turned around, I saw Mark with his mouth wide open. I swore that I would see him salivating a little. His eyes went a shape darker and his nostrils flaring. He was staring at me like I was a prey and he my predator. 

I started to tremble like a leaf seeing such a reaction from him. Then I remembered that passionate kiss. I look again into his eyes and realized that he was also remembering the same moment. I saw him starting to lick his lips all the while looking into my eyes. This action made me tremble.

Could I really provoke a reaction like that from him. MY GOD!!! This was all because of the mate bond. Tears started to fill my eyes and I tried to look away.

But something was making me weak. I could not turned around. Tears one by one started to fall down my cheeks. I would no longer hold them.

Sensing something was wrong, Sandra came to me immediately. She saw my state and was in the process to calm me down, when she saw Mark.

Knowing Sandra I knew that she was going to defend me like a wolfie mom protecting her cubs. I tried to push her. But in vain, she did not listen to me.

She made her way where Mark was standing. Mark had not moved a bit and was staring at me like if his whole world was only me. More tears started to formed.

"How dare you!!! You should be ashamed of yourself!!! I thought you were taught better than that!!! Rejecting one's mate is the biggest blunder anyone have even done!!! I refused to believe you are my future alpha !!!" 

When Mark heard the word future alpha, his eyes shifted to Sandra. They became a cold dark colour and I could heard Sandra taking one step back.

Looking directly into Sandra's eyes Mark said something that either of us could believe our ears.

"SHE'S MINE!!!"