My mate is the alpha

Hello, I am Jane; I am basically your typical Plain Jane with tomboyish style that no one would want as their girlfriend or mate and I am sure that i would not be finding mine any time soon. But boy i had no idea what was going to happen in the next couple of days that would change my life forever.

I was walking quietly in the school hall to get my books for the next lecture when suddenly my wolf was trying to break free and then most wonderful smell ever that i had ever smelt came to my nostrils. I took large puffs of air trying to sense out where that wonderful smell came from.

My wolf started to scream loudly MATE MATE MATE.

I quickly scanned the place only to see Mark  and Jena in the hallway making out disgustingly without any shame. Jena had her legs up on Mark's hip and her hand in his hair. 

Mark was the biggest jerk aka man whore in the school. He was also the future alpha of the clan Moonlight. His father, Michel would be officially retiring after years and years of serving for our community. Michel was a great alpha and Mark was going to have to fill his big shoes soon. But I could not bring myself to expect Mark to do the same. 

Jena was one of the cheerleaders, also known as the local school slut.Sandra, my best friend was also on the cheerleader team but she was miles apart. She always was at my side from when we had diapers on.

Tears  started to build their ways to my cheek as i felt like a ton of bricks felt on me.I turned around when i realized that who was my mate.

It was Mark. My god!! 

I felt hands griping my waist and felt myself being pulled toward the football ground where I noted that no one was present.

Turning around I saw Mark towering over me.His eyes were slowly turning to the darkest black I have ever seen. Feeling that he was holding his wolf from coming out, i tried to push him but to no result. While touching him i felt a tingling sensation all over my body.

Suddenly, I felt lips touching mine and I remained frozen for a moment and then those luscious lips was starting to move faster and harder. I gripped his head toward mine and started to kiss him as if my life depended on it.

We became breathless and came for air when I noticed that Mark's eyes was filled with disgust and hatred.

Why is he behaving like that when moments ago, he was ravishing my lips. My cheeks turned into a deep red while having that thought and I look at him.

"I REFUSED to acknowledge you as my fated mate. I, the future alpha of Moonlight reject you as my mate.I don't want my freedom stolen from anyone less likely from someone like you!!!!