Hi there (exclusive)

Hi there, I'm rereading this story and I realized I'm leaving quite a number of plot holes... everywhere. I'm not sure if I want to continue but I can tell that this story is taking a bit too long.

This story will be going under some VERY heavy construction as I re read and edit it. Especially with all the filler ideas that I had.

If you've read the whole story till now, don't worry, the main plot line won't change. 

I want to thank all those who kept with me until now and voted until now.

I think I'll try to shorten this story, shave it down around 20 chapters. Thank you for sticking with me.

I will try to finish this story up by the end of the month since I want to officially start working on a separate original novel. If you're reading this, you're lucky.

This is an exclusive sneak peek to the synopsis:  Yun saves the life of a boy while walking down the street. Little does he know who that person was, and who that person will be.

A clean cut love story focused on hardships and growth sprinkled with lots of fluff and soft sweetness of love. Then there's a dash of danger and the darkness of the mafia. A surprising love story.

No the ML isn't possessive. And no, the MC is not submissive or 'strong'. They're just normal people meeting by chance. No cringy cliches in this book.

If you have any name suggestion for this book, please comment it.

I look forward to seeing your comments. See you in the next chapter.

I will be deleting this chapter in about a month.