7-The Malfoys

Harry awoke to an overexcited Draco, shaking him frantically.

"Wake up, Harry! Wake up!"

He carefully opened his eyes, he could see the light of dawn outside a huge window. Looking around the room, he realized he didn't recognize where they were. He panicked mentally, but reasoned with himself since Draco was here, he would be alright.

The room was indeed splendid, a clean white theme with huge patterned mirrors covering the upper walls and ceiling. Harry gaped at the bed he was in. He remembered what sik felt like when he had sneak a touch at his aunt's expensive evening dress, but the silk on the bed he now touched proved at least ten times softer and smoother, like butterfly wings.

"Draco?... Where are we?" He asked hesitantly. This room must be extremely expensive, he could only wonder how they could afford to be here.

"It's my room. Although I don't remember how we got here," Draco answered, sliding out from the blankets. He walked over to a large wardrobe and picked out an outfit while Harry was still busy observing the room in amazement.

"I think we might as well wash up before going down to breakfast. Father won't be happy if we're late," Draco continued.

Taking the initiative, Harry also slid off the bed and headed towards the window instead, which turns out to be a glass door leading out to a small balcony. He quickly opened the door and stepped outside, closing his eyes as a soft breeze blew over with the luring sound of waves. Beneath him was a swimming pool and a bit farther away was the ocean itself. Harry had never seen the ocean, much less the beach while living with the Dursleys, only in picture books was that possible.

"Do you like it?"

Harry flinched, not expecting a scare like that. He looks back to see Draco, hair gelled back and cleanly dressed. Although Harry would have to say that Draco look better with his natural hair.

"Yeah, I've never been to a beach before. This place is amazing," Harry replied, finding tranquility in the lolling waves below them.

"My family's been here most summers since I was born, so there's not much I find appealing anymore. But I still like this room most," Draco explained; Harry could hear the evident pride and happiness in his voice as he was speaking.

"You should go wash up as well. Breakfast starts 20 minutes from now and I'm absolutely starving," Draco continued; swooning dramatically at the starving part.

Harry nodded and headed back inside. He didn't have anything to change into as of yet, so he decided to skip the shower and just wash his face with the soap provided instead. Surprisingly, he found a new packaged toothbrush in one of the drawers, like those packed in a hotel bathroom along with a small tube of mint toothpaste. He finished brushing his teeth and tried taming his bedhead using water and his hands since he knew the tiny provided comb would just snap in his tangles.

They head out together after Harry was finished, still having 10 minutes left to spare. Harry still marvelled at the fancy interior design of the house while draco hurriedly dragged him along, eager for breakfast since he had missed dinner yesterday.

They reached a marble spiral staircase and Draco chose to slide down the banister, giving Harry a mini heart attack as he ran after him. Finally, they reached an intricate archway where a long dining table was present. As soon as he saw Moony, he went running straight to the man and hugging him tightly. In the corner of his eye, he could see Sirius pouting and so gave him a hug as well, earning his a rigorous noogie messing up his hair.

He finally sat down properly, Draco right next to him. Harry shyly uttered a good morning as well. Lucius politely knocked on the table twice before food started appearing. Harry awed, he didn't know magic had so many wonderful possibilities.