The kidnapping

(Kacchan POV)
We start passing out dishes to everyone then we pass out drinks for people but as soon as we all try the food Momo and Mina start coughing and coughing, they end up falling to the floor turning blue so we send four eyes to find a pro hero to help. When he comes back with Aizawa Momo is still living but Mina is dead.

We are all in shock about what just happened, dumb hair and pink cheeks are crying, dunce face, frog girl, and tape face are frozen in shock and everyone else is running around trying to find what was the poison and throwing away the food in case they are also poison.

All might and principal Nezu say they will start interrogating people because of all the incidents that have been happening. Which is fair because everyone getting hurt.

After the little hassle last night Aizawa says that instead of classes the interrogations will start, they call in koda first. Later when he comes out they call in Half-half then me.

As soon as I go in I see 2 heroes along with Aizawa and Nezu, these heroes are not familiar so I assume there not major pros but still could be powerful. They first thing they say is we are here to learn about the attacks that have been happening, I soon feel my mind being taking over.

Minutes later I finally come back to reality they thank me for being understanding about the mind taking over. When I leave I see deku chatting with half-half, I start getting annoyed because it seems that he is always with him.

Once we get done with interrogations we head back to our dorms to get some school work done and just to relax. When everyone else is done with interrogations we would have had about an hour till school would end, so Aizawa says we can have a free hour.

During this free hour I decided to head out with dunce face and shitty hair for awhile but soon regret it as I learn there heading rock climbing. I get forced to stay with him and dunce face but soon realize it's actually pretty fun to destroy them and there esteem.

About 10 minutes after climbing I get a text showing Deku walking around looking scared and confused. I have to know who did this and were he is so I have to text asking who this is and were he is, when I get a text back I see dabi with deku in his hands.

I get dunce face and shitty hair to help me find Deku and get pro heroes to help us find him. The pro heroes we find out Aizawa, Mount lady, Vlad king, and Kamui woods. Vlad king knows were the pictures are from so we follow him.

Once we get there we don't find deku but we do find toga, she jumps out of nowhere stabbing Aizawa. I run over making sure the cut is not to thick and bloody. The wound is deep enough to get blood out of but not fatal, right after toga appears dabi and compress jump out of nowhere getting ready to attack.

Right after the villain get ready to attack shigaraki ( hope I spelt his name right) comes up behind us grabbing Kamui woods throat disintegrating him leaving us with less help, we all know we have a pretty low chance of winning but we can capture some of them before more villains can get here.

Vlad king runs up to dabi sticking him to the ground, so after he sticks him to the floor he runs after compress getting ready to fight.

Meanwhile Aizawa runs for shigaraki along with mount lady getting ready to fight him but he came prepared. I see he has a glove on one of his hands, then he grabs into his jacket and pulls out a knife getting ready to attack both of them.

Shitty hair runs toward toga so me and dunce face follow knowing we will get stabbed at anytime but we might as well help. As soon as we get over the warp guy (forgot his name) appears taking all the villains except Dabi but right as the warp gate starts closing something grabs dunce face and drags him into the warp gate.

We all try to save him but the closest we get is Aizawa's scarf hitting his arm. With no luck getting dunce face we head back with Dabi, we send mount lady ahead to prepare a cage for Dabi along with a guard to keep watch so the warp guy won't take him back.

When we get back everyone is at the dorms, I think neither me or dumb hair want to tell them what happened but I start by telling them about the text then the attack then denki getting kidnapped by the LOV. Asui says that Shoto and Deku left together but shoto only came back.

What his excuse was that he was walking around the mall with Deku then they were leaving but as soon as they walked out he say the villains but then got knocked out and woke up in a hospital because his head was bleeding. He immediately asked were Deku was but they said it was just him they found, so he immediately knew that the villains took him.

907 words