The villan

Deku POV
After the interrogations we learn we got done early and now have a free hour so I ask Sho if he wants to go out to get food and more at the mall, he says sure because there's somethings he needs to.

On our way to the mall he ask me if I told anyone about his brother being a villain, I told him no because I don't want anyone dying because of me.

When we finally get to the mall we decide to get food first since we missed lunch today, we both love noodles so we go to this ramen shop for lunch. As soon as we sit down I thought I saw dabi walking by the store but I realize that it could have been anyone.

Sho ask why I look paranoid, I tell him that I might have just saw his brother walk by. After I say that the waiter comes up asking what we will order I still was feeling paranoid because we just talked about his brother walking by so I thought this was toga in a disguise but I still order soba with Sho.

When we get our food it looks different then how it usually looks but we got a different type we haven't tried so I thought it was how it normally looked. When I eat the food I realize it's actually really good, so I keep eating until i get a little dizzy. I ask Sho if he feels fine he says yes so I thought I just ate to much.

We pay and leave to find a school supplies store because I need a notebook and pencils and Sho needs highlighters 2 notebooks and post-it's. Once we find the store I tell Sho I'll meet him at the checkout once we find our stuff.

Well looking I swear I see shigaraki leaving so I quickly find my stuff and find my Sho then leave as soon as possible. Once we get out of the mall I scream because I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my leg, then I see Sho fall to the ground after compress hits him in the head with a piece of metal. The last thing I remember was getting a shot in the arm making me fall asleep.

When I wake up I'm in a car tied up by the league of villains with a gag around my mouth. They tell me to stay quiet and listen to what they are going to say, they tell me that they have a traitor in UA that's finding ways to weaken us.

We soon stop then they drag me out of the car and I see someone watching us so shigaraki walks over grabs there arm and they die. I scream wanting now one else to die but I feel something spark inside of me something that makes me want to stab someone.

I ask dabi if I can do that again because it was fun and exciting but he says we need to do something first. He says we need to lure out some heroes so I need to act scared and lost then they will come find me. I hand him my phone and tell them to send the picture to bakugo so he will come with people.

When dabi takes the picture I tell him I'm going to act passed out so it makes bakugo want to come faster, he might act like a bitch to me but he still wants to protect me. When the picture is over I hide then they get to hiding. 10 minutes later I hear there voices coming over.

I peak out of my hiding spot right before toga stabs Aizawa getting little blood, then dabi gets ready to attack but Vlad king sticks him to the ground canceling his attack. Compress jumps out waiting for one of them to attack but well there watching him they don't see shigaraki come around grabbing Kamui Woods throat killing him.

Then Vlad king runs up to attack compress and Aizawa and mount lady run for shigaraki, so that leaves toga for kirishima, denki, and bakugo. About 15 minutes go by and a couple of warp gates open up and we all jump except dabi because he's still stuck to the ground but toga grabs denki pulling him through the warp gate stabbing him with some sort of shot as soon as he gets pulled through knocking him out.

We lock denki in a room on the 2 floor of there base but 1 hour later we hear banging coming from his room so we go look and we see him with a piece of metal in his hands. We open the door to try to get the metal but he attacks twice with the metal at his throat slowly pushing it deeper into his throat until we drag him off and take the metal from him.

2 hours later we go check on him, he has a he large cut on his head and arm. He must have found something sharp to cut his arm then fainted from blood loss hitting his head. I try to stop the bleeding as much as I can but he's hardly breathing. He might not survive a few more days.
890 words