Part 1: Meet The Ultimates

Dear [REDACTED]

I hope this letter finds you well, as I am in a place where I can not personally meet you in order to [REDACTED]. However, I would like you to know that I would like nothing more than to come and be in [REDACTED]. I have a special talent that I feel could make for [REDACTED]. I don't know how I first learned it, but it is a wonder to all who see it, and I believe it would also work well for you. As for titles and such, I can only think of one to fit. Once again, I hope this letter finds you, and I hope even more that you respond.

Yours Truly,

Y/n L/n

  Y/n... yeah, that was your name. Y/n L/n. It was so familiar, yet so strange to you at the same time. So... formless...

  You gasped awake at the feeling of metal around you, suddenly on high alert. The faintest bit of light shone on you as you felt around you, only bringing empty metal banging.

  'No no no no-' Claustrophobia started to set in as you looked at the light ahead of you, slamming your fist against the wall the light shone through, immediately falling over. The world rushed around you as a loud metallic 'BANG' echoed through an empty room. But... what was this empty room?

  You pushed yourself to your knees, feeling warm liquid start to drip from your face. Your vision blurred for a moment as bright red drops fell from your chin, landing on a broken locker door. You panted from the adrenaline, clear tears mixing with the blood that fell from your right eye.

  You were Y/n. Previously a victim of domestic abuse at the hands of an evil mother, now an orphan. You were bounced around several foster homes, before one decided to keep you around to try and let you live your life. The blood falling from your face was a regular occurrence, one with a strange explanation.

  The aforementioned domestic abuse you had faced at the hands of your mother left you with many scars, physical and mental. One of these physical marks was from a stab aimed at your eye, one you stopped a second too late. A blood vessel near your eye never healed correctly, leading to to a rupture whenever blood rushed to your head.

In other words, when blushing, flustered, or faced by severe stresses, you would cry blood.

  You tried to calm yourself down by taking a few deep breaths, drying your wet face. It's been a while since you felt such a panic attack. You still hated it. You looked at a black hoodie sleeve, which was darkened by glistening smears of blood. You dabbed at your eyes with it, taking one more deep breath as you stood up, looking around the room.

  You were standing in what seemed to be a classroom of sorts. It held a gloomy look, with the only notable light coming from a blackboard... well, actually, it looked more like a giant TV screen, flashing green lights at you. Your shadow flickered at the light as you looked away, to the several desks covering the floor. They looked just fine, untouched. Clearly unused.

  You walked to the windows covering a wall, studying the massive strands of barbed wire that covered it. Guess there is no escape from the windows, huh?

  Escape... wait, how did you get here in the first place? The last thing you remembered was-

  ...