The Human Zoo

Y/N's POV

Alright. Greg and I are stuck in a massive ship, currently standing a few feet behind Blue Diamond and her Pearl, and Greg hasn't stopped shaking this entire time. I could see Blue Pearl standing beside her Diamond as she had a screen in front of her, talking to what looked like Holly Blue Agate. I didn't know what to say, whether to say something reassuring, or just keep my mouth shut. Before I could decide, I heard Greg speak in a distressed, yet hushed tone as to not have the two Gems listen in.

Greg: Where are they taking us?
Y/N: As she said before, you're being taken to a "zoo" while I'm stuck being a pet.
Greg: W-What does she mean by "zoo"?
Y/N: I-I don't know...

I lied. I can't tell him what it was or else 1) he would be suspicious about how I knew this. And 2) I'd rather not hear a middle-aged adult screaming in terror.

Greg: I just hope Steven is alright...
Y/N: I'm sure he is. And I'm even more sure that he's probably devising a plan to rescue us.

Greg looked at me with an uncertain look.

Y/N: Trust me. Steven will help us.

Greg's expression then turned to one of certainty as he grunted in agreement.

Greg: You're right. But what do we do when we get to wherever this place is?
Y/N: Considering our paths seem to end from what you call "the giant lady" says, best case scenario is that we both remain calm. Besides, it might not be so bad. I hope...

Greg nodded, a look of assurance present. We stood silent as I looked over to Blue. She had her left arm raised with her hand balled into a fist. Her entire arm also glowed a blue aura, giving her control of the ship. Beside Blue, her Pearl stood by her side, unmoving and seemingly looking through the massive window in front of all of us. And before I could take in anymore details, the stars and planets passing by at a fast rate suddenly slowed down as we reached our destination. Through the window, a massive pink station was seen just up ahead. The human zoo...

Blue Diamond: We're here.

Blue spoke in a soft and hurt tone. She still hasn't moved on. I wanted to go comfort her but I couldn't for some reason. The massive ship we were in began to slowly turn, circling the zoo halfway before stopping. Blue then released her fist as she outstretched her hand, soon lowering her arm as the aura around it faded away. She turned away from the window and towards us. I could finally see Blue's face from the cloak. Her expression showed a mix of stoic and grief. She began to walk towards us, kneeling down and picking us both up within each of her hands, Greg in her left hand and her right holding me. Difference was she didn't hesitate to put me on the connected hair by her gem. The lighting was much darker as her cloak covered her and I. She began walking towards the door in the back, opening the moment she stopped in front of it. Blue began to walk again down a massive hallway, most likely inside the arm of the ship. As she walked down the hallway, I peered through the little bit of opening as I could see from the cloak. I could see Greg in Blue's hand, and from the way he looked, any tighter on her grip and he would pop. I then looked to my right, noticing Blue Pearl trying to keep up with Blue Diamond. I got caught up with looking at the situation that I didn't notice Blue had suddenly stopped. Noticing the change in coloring of the floor, I looked down to see that we were now on a massive warp pad. A bright light enveloped us as we warped. The light around us lasted a second or two before it vanished, leaving us in a new massive room. The floor was white while the walls and ceiling were different shades of pink. From the warp pad, I could see two different pathways a few steps ahead of us. Blue Diamond began to walk to where the paths aligned, giving me a glimpse of the hallway to the left. It was short, and the door there was too small for a Diamond to fit through. Blue Diamond then turned, giving me a view of the hallway to the right. While it ended shortly, the door was actually her size. She walked up to the door, stopping in front of it. The door soon opened, allowing for her to walk in with us. Before entering any further of the new room we were in, Blue spoke above me as I looked to see her facing down to her Pearl.