A Disastrous Trial

You kneeled before the two Diamonds as they looked down to you, Aquamarine floating right above you, saluting before them. Yellow looked at you with disgust and shock while Blue only looked with Surprise. Looking around the room, you remembered where this place was. You and the other Diamonds met here during trials to discuss. If you were here then Steven must be the one on trial.

Aquamarine: My Diamonds, I have managed to capture the human you wanted!

You could hear Yellow mumble "I didn't want him" under her breath as Blue grew a small smile while trying to speak calmly, failing as joy blared from her voice.

Blue Diamond: This is the one, yes!

Blue was beginning to kneel down to you before Aquamarine cut her off.

Aquamarine: Right! So... could this possibly earn me a reward?

Blue looked at the Aquamarine with a slightly annoyed expression while Yellow's brow raised from the sudden question.

Blue Diamond: I will think about it. Now, leave us.
Aquamarine: Yes, my Diamond.

You stood up and turned to the Aquamarine as she faced you, sticking her tongue out and blowing a raspberry before flying out the door as it closed. An annoyed expression present on your face due to her cocky demeanor, but she wasn't the problem anymore.

Blue Diamond: It's so wonderful to have you back, human!

You turned back to Blue, seeing her kneeled down with her hand placed down in front of you, signaling for you to get on. You were reluctant to do so, but you gave in and carefully got on. Blue lifted you up to reach her head as she looked at you intently with her two , glowing blue eyes.

Blue Diamond: It's so nice to have you again, human! I thought I'd never see you again when you went missing back at the zoo.
Y/N: Well, I'm back now. So that's what matters, right?

You tried to act pleased by her action of bringing you back into her watch, but you didn't feel so well from her gesture. you needed to stay by Earth, with Steven and the rest, not cooped up on a planet turned miserable – much like its inhabitants. Blue only responded by rubbing you against her cheek again. It didn't hurt but the pressure was slightly uncomfortable. Maybe the gesture would've felt a bit more welcoming in a better situation but in this one, this isn't very welcoming. You heard a sigh with agitation in its tone interrupted you and Blue as she stopped, turning to the source of the sound – Yellow.

Yellow Diamond: I can't believe you actually want this – thing here.
Blue Diamond: Can't you just give this human a chance?
Yellow Diamond: Unless this human was suddenly a Gem that outranked even us Diamonds, then it is of no use to us!
Blue Diamond: Yellow, please.

Blue lifted you up to Yellow Diamond as she stared at you with a stoic glare. Knowing her, you made quickly used the Diamond salute as a way of maybe gaining something – anything from the more strict Gem. You knew Yellow had a tougher shell than Blue, but she still had a soft side, you just had to push all the right buttons. Yellow didn't say anything, only staring at you a bit longer before sighing with a slight growl.

Yellow Diamond: Fine, I'll give this thing a chance, but I doubt it'll do anything of value.
Blue Diamond: Thank you, Yellow! Just keep him until I feel like it's time and you'll see that he's so much like G/C.
Yellow Diamond: You need to let him go, not replace him with some human, Blue!
Blue Diamond: I would never replace him!!
Yellow Diamond: Mm, as you wish to see it.

Yellow quickly grabbed you before bringing you to her left shoulder, dropping you carelessly as you landed on your stomach. If you were human then you'd lose your breath from the sudden hit to your stomach, but the most you felt was a slight sting.