Chapter 12

y/n's pov

After Emily left you were left alone to sit and think to yourself...and all you could think was how stupid you were, you killed all those people and for what? Your own life! Those people had families that loved them and they had lives they loved... What did you have? Absolutely nothing... your mother didn't love you and as far as you knew at the time your father wanted nothing to do with you but you still decided to do your mothers bidding because for some reason you thought those peoples lives were less important than your own... 5 people... 5 human beings sure most of them were assholes... you had to justify your actions some how... but they were human beings and nothing they did could even compare to the what you've done... maybe you deserve to die... Just then Emily walked back into the room holding a F.B.I jacket, she sat down on the chair at your bedside placing the jacket on the table.

"I know how difficult it must've been for you y/n and I promise you my team and I are going to do everything in our power to make sure Cat pays for the pain shes caused you but We-" Emily was cut off by Spencer opening the door and motioning for her to walk over to him, she did and once she reached his side he whispered something in her ear her face dropped and she went to leave.

"Hey! Emily!" you called as she rushed toward the door

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong?"

"Your mother... She escaped... I need to go with my team. There will be an officer posted at your door to watch over you and I'll be back soon! I promise..."

The words struck you like a knife... A hitwoman... Your mother... just broke out of jail and you knew exactly who her next victim was gonna be so... why not make it easier on her... you quickly crawled out of bed and grabbed your patient bag, It still had all your clothes in it so you quickly threw on your jeans and t-shirt and looked out the doors window and just as Emily has said there was an officer blocking the entrance to your room but not only that he was blocking your easiest exit but that wouldn't stop you. You looked around and noticed the window next to your bed... it didn't open very far but you are fairly small and were pretty sure you could fit through just as you were about to make your attempt you noticed Emily's jacket you decided to grab it and put it on in case anybody saw you they'd just think your F.B.I you only had a few minutes in between doctor check ups so you had to be quick trying to get through the window to ensure nobody would see you. You quickly shimmied your way through the window and ran over to the parking lot hiding behind trees on the way once you made it to the parking lot you found a truck that was unlocked and while you felt bad about it you needed a form of travel and you knew how to hotwire a car and within a few minutes you were gone.

Spencers POV

Emily was in the room seeing if there was anymore y/n could tell you when Hotch's phone started ringing.

"Hotchner." he said as he answered the phone

"What! That's impossible... How did this happen!?"

"We'll be there in ten!"

"What's wrong Hotch" JJ asked as Hotch hung up the phone

"Cat she- she escaped..."

"WHAT!" Morgan almost yelled

"They don't know what happened but they went to check on her and she was gone." Hotch responded

"Reid you get Emily and meet us at the prison the rest of you come with me! We need to find Cat!" Hotch ordered

You walked into the room and motioned Emily to come over to you and you quickly explained what's going on and you rushed to the parking lot but as you got to the door of the hospital Emily stopped you.