Chapter 2

After you left the station you stopped at a grocery store and picked up some snacks and then went back to your apartment. Even though you are only 16 you live alone in an apartment mostly paid for by your mom, you felt proud of your self you walked into that police station and talked to THE F.B.I and still didn't get caught you couldn't wait to tell mom all about it in a few days when the visitation hours were open. When you got home you made some frozen pizzas because you didn't feel like putting any effort into making something good, after that was done you sat on the couch and watched a few true crime docs. After awhile you looked at the clock and it was almost 10 pm, it was about time to get up and start getting ready to go out again. While you were getting ready you turned on the news, you heard a familiar voice on the screen you looked over to see Derek.

"Be vigilant the unsub has struck every night this week and we don't expect that to change tonight, please make sure your doors are locked and alarms are set. We will have police roaming around on the lookout for any suspicious behavior." Derek said over the news then a new man came on the screen he looked a little older than Derek and he was wearing a suit.

"Please if you have any other information call the number below, thank you," said the man in the suit sternly. Once the man finished talking it cut back to the regular reporter, you packed up your stuff grabbed your keys, and left your house.

Derek wasn't lying so far you'd been out driving for about 45 minutes and you'd seen three cops. You could avoid them though, they were all following a routine of streets to patrol each having about three streets to watch so you could just wait until one finishes his first few rounds then you can find your victim when the cop leaves the street, and that's what you did. You had already previously picked your location and victim His name is Danny and he is an asshole, the other day when you first met him he was at the coffee shop you regularly visit and he was yelling at the barista and then he threw his drink at her and stormed away, so you dug into him on your laptop and you found a lot... You found police records for domestic disturbances and you found that he had gotten a divorce three years back due to the domestic disturbances so you felt pretty ok killing this guy, He deserves it...

Right...?