ᵒⁿᵉ

There she was, Y/N was staring at the ground looking at her parents corpses

There she was, Y/N was staring at the ground looking at her parents corpses. "She's one of the rare ones, the Hinode's" said the man that killed Y/N's parents. "I thought the rare ones were the Ackerman's" said the other man. The two men in the room kept talking while Y/N was on her knees crying (I don't mean that type of kneeling) because both of her parents were killed.

One of the men picked up Y/N, tied her, and were about to take her to a van. During the process the man dragging Y/N to the van was shot in the head which caused him to drop Y/N. Y/N looked at the man's corpse dropping to the ground, she was emotionless. The other man that was in Y/N's house came and tried to drag her to the van but then he got shot too. Y/N looked at the man's corpses and was scared even more, what if I get shot too.

Y/N ended up silently crying. Then there was rustling in the bushes, a short man, probably middle aged, came out of the bushes carrying a gun. Y/N looked at him with fear, Is he gonna shoot me. Y/N thought. The man looked down at the poor girl, she was covered in blood, her dress was torn from the bottom. The man then went inside the girls house to see if there was anyone inside, to his surprise there were. There were 2 dead bodies, Probably the mother and father of the girl. He then went back inside and kneeled down to see the girls.

"Were they your parents?" the man asked. Y/N didn't answer she was scared, she ended up looking down. "I figured they were your parents" said the man. He got up and untied the girl. While he was untying her he thought about what to do with the child, Should I sell her or should I keep her for a while then sell her? I don't know. He thought.

While thinking he felt guilt, and felt bad for her. -clears throat- "My names' Levi, how about yours?" Levi asked. Y/N opened her mouth but then closed it. "Are you really scared of me when I'm untying you?" he said. "Sorry" Y/N whispered quietly, but quiet enough so that Levi could hear her. "My name is Y/N Hinode-" she said. Levi's eyes widened when he heard her say that, No wonder they tried to get her, I can guess who tried too. But of course they failed. Levi thought.

"Of course your last name is Hinode, your family is pretty rare" Levi said. "yeah I know my father told me" Y/N said trying to get up but her broken leg refused to let her up. They both stayed silent for a while, until Y/N decided to speak up. "W- where am I going to end up living..." Y/N said while looking to the ground. Levi looked down at her, "I don't know but I certainly am not going to take you with me" he said. Y/N looked up trying to get up, "Please I don't have any living family, I don't know where to go". Who does she think she is, I don't ever want to take care of a child. He thought.

"No cause you kids require too much attention and I don't want to feel all this responsibility" Levi said, Y/N got up even when her leg was broken, "Please I'll take care of myself but I just need a place to stay" she said with a tear running down her eyes.