ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

TW: suicide (no one dies just saying)

ᵗʷᵒ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

It’s been 2 years since the attack in Shiganshina, many people died on that horrible day. It has scared so many people that some ended up killing themselves because they were alone.  

Multiple adults were sent to fight the titans to protect the walls. One of them was Armin’s grandpa, unfortunately he died, with 250,000 others. People barely survived, they don’t even know if they were useful for humanity.

ᵖʳᵉˢᵉⁿᵗ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ

“What’s your name blondy!”

“Armin Arlert from Shiganshina district sir!”

Keith Sadies, head commandant. He was going to train these new scouts to become stronger. What he first always did was try to break them and then he would make them fit for a soldier.

Let’s rewind a little, Y/n and her little group of friends decided to join the scouts. Each had a reason why they joined.

Y/n had her reason to kill herself. It might seem stupid, but she didn’t have a reason to live anymore. She was going to join the scout regiment right after their graduation because if a titan kills her Y/n wont have carry the burden and it won’t make anyone question how she died. It was a win win scenario. Up to this point she didn’t care how anyone felt, she cared for herself only.

Throughout the years she grew even more stubborn, she’s been getting into fights with Armin’s bullies. Y/n beat the bullies multiple times that she ended up scaring them off. 

I think you’re caught up now. :)

ⁿᵒʷ

“You. What’s your name!”

“Y/n Hinode from Shiganshina district”

“A BIT LOUDER AND YOU FORGOT THE SIR”

Oh my fucking god, “Y/n Hinode from Shiganshina district sir!”

“Next time don’t forget your manners girl” Keith reminded as he walked to the next person. 

He skipped a few people, knowing that some went through the trauma. He’ll break them later.

ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ

It was already sunset, there was a girl running laps because she was eating a damn potato during initiation. Y/n stayed there watching with the others as the girl was sweating and speed walking the laps. 

“Y/n Hinode, right?” Y/n quickly turned around and she was met with a boy with black hair and freckles. “Yes that’s me, Marco Bodt is your name right?” “Mhmm”

“It’s nice meeting you, you’re also very skilled at combat fighting Y/n”

“Oh thank you, I’m flattered Marco.”

“Where’d you learn all that”

Where did I learn all that?, Y/n thought. All these years she’s been trying to forget Levi, she tries to bang her head on places to see if she could somehow forget who that was. “Ah well it is a long story but let’s say my ‘father’ taught me”