ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ

In the end Kenny’s squad ended up taking Eren and Historia, all of you guys were in one of the towers, resting after your defeat. Armin was crying because he murdered someone, but it was a good thing because if he didn’t Jean would be dead. 

Right now at the moment you were outside the tower, with Armin. He was puking. 

“Y/n, how did you kill them so easily?” he sobbed.

“I had to, if I didn’t kill them I would’ve died”

“Did you think about if they had a family?”

“No, I was thinking about surviving” you paused rubbing his back, “Let’s go inside, it’s getting dark”

You went back inside clutching the gun in your hands, Armin’s footsteps following behind you. “Armin, this is something you might have to get used to. Kenny’s squad is very strong, strong enough to kill us” Your opened the door letting him in first. Levi, Sasha, Connie, Mikasa were all sitting down, eating.

You and Jean had been outside guarding that no one comes, you all recently found out that the scouts are being wanted. Which was pissing you off. 

Once you and Jean entered the tower, you saw Levi and Hange go down stairs somewhere. Armin sat down on the ground, he looked like he had seen a ghost. “Jean, give me your gun” you asked, stretching out your hand. He handed it to you, you walked away with both guns, to put them away for the night. 

Once you put the guns in a room you heard yells and screams, it was annoying. You knew it was for a good cause, Hange and Levi needed answers from the priest or whatever. You didn’t bother learning what the man does. 

You went downstairs to see what type of torturing Hange and Levi were doing. You weren’t going to watch the torture for pleasure, just for curiousity. 

Once you got downstairs you looked around, you noticed another man, he was perfectly fine but he was inside a cell, “First it’s Hange then it’s you, Y/n”

You froze, “Excuse me?”

You turned to face the man, that was standing in front of the cell bars. “What’d you say”

“First Hange will die, then you will too Y/n”

You stood in front of the cell, you instantly grabbed the mans shirt collar, “I don’t know what type of game you’re playing but you’re sick” you spat at the man. You let go of him then pushed him back. “Y-your parents, it’s your fault that they’re dead” the man grabbed his throat and started rubbing it. “How do you know my parents?”

The man stayed silent, if you’re going to be honest you forgot that your parents died, you forgot you had parents at all! “Why are you staying silent, tell me!”

He still kept quiet.

“It’s been 8 years since they died. You’re acting like you had a part in their murder. Explain why or I’ll kill you too” you yelled, scaring the man. But he still kept quiet.

You grabbed the man again through the bars. “Don’t keep quiet now! You seemed eager to tell me something earlier” you looked at him again. But he still kept quiet.