ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ

You were suddenly getting shaken, you slowly opened your eyes and saw Levi with his same frown. "Oi wake up, we're leaving to a chapel"

"What" you were obviously still 'asleep'. "The c-h-a-p-e-l you idiot" He slapped the back of your head to try and wake you up.

"What? How? How did you guys get information that quickly"

"Because you slept for a long time. C'mon get ready and i'll fill you in"

Immediately you went to get some clean fresh clothes, with Levi following behind you. Once you signaled that you were going to change he immediately turned around and continued to talk about where the squad and Hange are going. 

"A chapel by the Reiss family, we recently found out that there could be something underground there. We still don't know what it could be, but it's the most obvious place where they could be keeping Eren and Christa, no. Historia"

"How did you guys find this out?"

"By Hange, she went to Erwin and then came back with this new information"

You were done changing and walked up to Levi, he started walking back and continued to fill you in. It was a bit confusing but you're sure that they get it. 

"Woah, Kenny's an Ackerman?"

"According to the man that I almost beat to death. Yes, do you think you might know him from your mothers side of the family"

Immediately you tensed. That nightmare you had. "Uhm, s-she never mentioned someone named Kenny"

Levi raised an eyebrow but kept walking toward the mess hall. 

The door opened revealing Mikasa sitting by the table with her scarf up to her nose. She looked sad, but what else can you expect, she really did love Eren. You walked up to her and sat next to her, to try and comfort her. "You okay Mikasa?"

She didn't answer, but she kept snuggling the scarf, you just ended up patting her head and then walked away. 

All of you guys had to wait for Hange and Levi to get the supplies, supposedly you had some bags filled with gasoline, bows and arrows, and more flare guns. You had no idea how this was going to work, it looked impossible to get them back with these supplies. But you were down to do anything to get them back.

After a few minutes Levi and Hange came back with boxes. They both signalled to go follow them outside.

Once everyone went outside you noticed that there was a wagon outside.

"How'd you guys get this?" you asked Hange and Levi. 

Levi pointed to the guy in front of the carriage, immediately realizing why. Hange then signalled for you and Mikasa to carry some of the boxes filled with the bows and arrows, the gasoline, and the flare guns. 

"Mikasa" you asked while turning to face her. "We'll get him back, we always do" Mikasa slightly smiled at you :)

"Did you hear about Kenny being an Ackerman?"

You sighed, "Yeah I did"

"Do you think he's somehow related to you?" Mikasa asked while picking up a box and handing you one. "I'm not sure, I don't see any family resemblance to him and my mom" you paused while Mikasa put another box on top of the one you have. "Do you think he can be related to you?"