ᶠᵒᵘʳ

Everything was happening so quickly, the ground was shaking because of the stampede of people running to get to the outside

Everything was happening so quickly, the ground was shaking because of the stampede of people running to get to the outside. People were bumping into each other cause of all the chaos, all the streets were on fire, the houses too. The air was filled with smoak and there were still explosions.Y/n went to go quickly find Armin and his grandpa to see if they were okay. (putting the needs of others before yours 🙃)

While running she saw Isabel with Farlan, Y/n was deciding whether to go with Armin or Isabel. She turned around and went with Isabel, thinking that Armin would be fine since he was with an adult. "Isabel, what's going on?" Y/n said running towards Isabel and Farlan. "No time to explain we have to get out of here, it isn't safe to be here anymore"

"WAIT, what about Levi!"

"Y/n right now we have to get out of here this whole place isn't safe anymore, we have to hope he's alright" she said while holding Y/n's hand. Her soft hand colliding with Y/n trying to give her some comfort. Everyone was yelling, screaming, crying.... It felt like the end of the world. The ground was shaking, you could see all the smoke of dirt and fire. While running Y/n decided to turn back and see the whole underground one last time.

Y/n saw her friends from afar, Mikasa and Eren were with Grisha and Carla, while Armin was with his grandpa. She felt relieved to know that they were alive. While looking at them she saw Levi calling out for her name.

"WE'RE RIGHT HERE LEVI" Y/n yelled out from the top of her lungs trying to get his attention. It took a while until he turned to Isabel, Farlan, and Y/n's direction. He felt a flood of relief rush through him once he knew Y/n was safe with his friends. He went running to them, coughing from all the smoke he breathed in.

Once they reached to the gate of the outside, they realized it was locked. With the whole crowd of people it broke down, everyone was breathing in the fresh air. They all looked at their old home, it was in flames. The underground would soon be forgotten.

Everyone was panicking, they had nowhere to go.

MP's then came, Y/n despised them after all the things Levi has told her. They all had a khaki jacket, cream-ish pants, a buckle on their chest and legs, and a green cloak. "Everyone don't panic, we'll figure this out" a blonde man said.

They came fast, it was as if they knew the underground was bombed and set o"n fire. That raised Isabel, Farlan, Levi, and Y/n's suspicion. The blonde man quickly glanced at Levi's friends, including Y/n.

He was walking up to Y/n while the other scouts was trying to calm down others. "Hello there" the man said kneeling down to Y/n's height.

Levi was tensing up, and Y/n noticed, "What's your name?" the man asked, Y/n kept quiet. "How come you're with this ma-"