ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

"Then let's go guys" Y/n said, she was waiting for Eren and Mikasa to go show her where Armin was

Eren was in the front while Mikasa and Y/n were in the back

Y/n saw Armin sitting on the ground, with his back against the wall, he was crying. "Armin are you okay"

Armin looked up to see Y/n and his other friends. "Yeah" he said while wiping his tears with his sleeve.

"Why don't you put up a fight?"

Armin looked at Eren

"They pick on you cause you won't hit back, you fine with losing forever?"

"Eren stop, don't say that" Y/n said turning to face Eren

"You're wrong, I'm not losing"

What?, everyone said in unison

"Because I don't run"

Y/n walked up to Armin and kneeled down, "Well Armin they're going to keep on picking on you because you're not fighting back, and it's starting to get annoying. I've seen them pick on you like 2 times already"

"I'm sorry Y/n"

"You don't have to apologize, next time do what I told you to do," Y/n said with a straight and a harsh voice. She stuck out her hand so that Armin can stand.

He slowly took her hand and stood up with one of his hands on his knees, he enjoyed the feeling of her hand on his. It made him feel happy and warm inside.

"Did they take anything from you Armin?," Y/n asked, holding both of his hands, she rubbed her fingers in circles while holding Armin's. "No they didn't" said Armin, taking his hands back and rubbing the back of his head nervously with a warm smile.

That's all Y/n needed to know, that he was fine, she felt more relaxed.

"Armin do you know who they were?" asked Eren as he stepped forward Armin.

"Yeah it's the same kids from the underground," said Armin. Y/n was confused, Armin was bullied before?? Y/n was getting uncomfortable and mad that Armin never told her about these things, she thought they were best friends.

Out of nowhere she remembered about Levi. She didn't want to keep him waiting.

"I have to go guys, I can't keep Levi waiting for me" Y/n said frustrated, "Bye I'll see you guys another day". And with that she left, she went walking home. Why wouldn't he tell me , I knew something was wrong ever since we became friends. She was deep thinking while walking, she felt left out. It wasn't their fault anyways, Y/n met them just a few weeks ago, she didn't expect them to tell her things straight away.