Honey and Bee

y/n POV:

Like every single day it was boring. I had a whole friend group that mostly talked about how they look and boys. No. Talked is just an understatement. More like crushed on the "cute football jocks" Ugh. I love them but they sometimes take it too far.

I got my drives license last week
Just like we always talked about

I sat in the cafeteria waiting for everyone to get there. Not to start picking favorites but I liked Mia more than all of them. She's quite but when she talks it always brightens your day. The one thing that makes me like her more is that she's so sweet. And she has the same interests as me. Like Minecraft and gaming.

And you were so excited for me
To finally drive up to your house

As everybody got situated we started talking about the school play that is coming up in a couple months. And who we all are gonna be. Not many people like the play so it's mostly just some of the girls from our group who join. I think I might try it out this year. I don't know, I just think it might take my mind off some things.

But today I drove through the suburbs
Crying cause you weren't around..

The bell rang as we had some time left until our next class started. I walked up to my locker to put the assignments I did in my locker. As I started walking with my thoughts, my mind started wondering towards the play, and it kept crossing my mind that I wanted to be the FL, but I didn't want to do it with some random person, as it is a type of romance. Even though romance isn't really my thing.

And your probably with that blonde girl
Who always made me doubt

I turned the corner and walked right into a boy who looked like a giant. Though it's probably because I am kinda short. "I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" He asked softly. He seemed sweet, like a person you could get along with easily. His eyes were a soft blue. A mesmerizing color.

She was so much older than me
She's everything I'm insecure about

"Oh my god look at that. Two of the weirdest people on the planet talking to each other. Oh.. and it's the dreaded y/n! She looks so sweet and innocent, but be careful, she's a scheming bitch." Oh no no no no no.
It's him. Asher.
He used to like me in 8th grade. When he confessed he seemed like the nicest boy there ever lived. But boy was I wrong. When I rejected him, he seemed devastated. Then the next day that's when the bullying started happening.

Yeah today I drove through the suburbs..
Because how could I ever love someone else?

"Hey. Leave her alone, Asher."
What are you gonna do about it bee boy? Buzz all the way to your "mum"?" He said, mocking the bee boys accent.
"What happened to you Asher? After that...day.." I squeaked.
"That's in the past. That nice kid you used to know is dead. And you have to deal with it. Go out and face reality that life isn't all "vibes and bees"."
"Well someday you need to crawl out of your sad, lonely, angsty corner and maybe you can get a life. Maybe." I said, matching his tone.
I grabbed bee boys hand and walked off with him.

And I know we weren't perfect
But I've never felt this way for no one..

Bee boys (Tubbo) POV:

I ran into a girl in the hallways. She looked a bit shorter than me. But she was very pretty. I asked her if she was ok but didn't really get an answer because Asher had came over to us. He decided to go into bitch mode and be rude to us. I thought I heard him say something about the girl and then she said something that shocked me. Nobody ever sticks up to Asher.

Nobody can

But the girl seemed to handle it pretty well. After she did she took my hand and dragged me out of there. A few minutes had passed and we were still walking. I think she forgot that she was still dragging me around. I realized she was still holding my hand as she was taking me somewhere and I started blushing furiously.

And I just can't imagine
How you could be so ok, now that I'm gone..

We had gotten out to the courtyard and she still kept taking me. Then I noticed she was taking me to a secluded place. 

What?

I started wondering what she was going to do and let my thoughts get the best of me. She said down. And then jumped back up immediately. She looked startled. She definitely forgot she was still dragging me around. "Holy fluff-" "You scares the living daylights out of me!" "Sorry! I didn't mean too. But you did drag me around for three minutes.." I said awkwardly. She looked down. I thought I saw her turn a little red out of the corner of my eye.

Guess you didn't mean
what you wrote in that song about me

Omg wait.. did she just say..
fluff?
Oh mah gah
THAT IT SO ADORABLE!! SHE ACTS LIKE NIKI!
I again, start turning red as my face heats up. She looked up started. "Are you ok? Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" She asked, sounding worried.
This girl is going to make me pass out.

"Ok, let's restart. What's your name?" She asked. Knowing that "bee boy" isn't actually my real name.
"Make one for me."

She paused

"Honey!" She exclaimed. She sounded happy about the name she chose for me. I chuckled.

Cause you said forever
Now I drive alone past your street..

"Alright now you make one for me!" She said happily.
"Alright what about.."
"Bee?" She looked at me blankly. And then her face lit up with joy. She giggled.
"Honey and Bee!"

Honey and Bee. HoneyBee..

End Chapter
1029 words