𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗?

"PFFT- MINZIE! YOU CAN'T DO THAT"
"I WILL DO WHATEVER I WANT B*TCH-" Minzie shouted as she threw food at my face.
"JUST BECAUSE WE ARE ROOMIES, THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN DO THAT-"
"ITS MY HOUSE! WHY DON'T YOU GO GET A BOYFRIEND AND LIVE WITH HIM!!" She shouted at me. I looked down at the floor. "I- I'm sorry! I didn't mean that." Pfft- she's so sweet. Well.. When shes not being a total piece of shi-
Call incoming
I pick it up.
"Hello?"
"HENLO!"
"PFFT- HI MADDS!!"
"DON'T CALL ME THAT."
"OK WHATEVER WHAT DO YOU NEED?"
"GURL I WANT YOU TO COME TO MY BIRTHDAY!!"
"WAIT YOU STILL HAVE BIRTHDAYS??"
"YES IDIOT! AND I WANT YOU TO COME!"
"OK GEEZ"
"ALRIGHT! I WILL TELL YOU THE ADDRESS!!"
she sends me the address.
"LONDON, ENGLAND??"
"YASSS!!"
"DAYUM GURL YOU GOT AN UPGRADE!!"
I hung up because I didn't want to hear yelling anymore. I can't believe this girl. Well, I mean, I still need to get ready. It's in two days? Yeah! Welp- I haven't been back to that place for so long. I've missed her so much!

I got everything ready. I was kinda scared I would miss something. But I managed to remember everything I needed.

I had got there early and decided to make a quick trip to the cafe. Two boys came into the cafe and they walked up to the counter, asking for something. They got it and just randomly ran out of the cafe- ok.. that was a bit odd. They came back a few minutes later and I saw the blond boy go sit in his booth with another boy. They both had very pretty blue eyes. Suddenly, I got a call from Maddie.
"EYO WASSUP GURL!!"
"Pfft- Madds why do you say it like that??" I said, giggling.

Blue bee boy POV:

We came into into the cafe laughing. We walked up to the counter, me and my best friend, and asked for some condiments. We got some and ran out like the speed of light. I saw some people look as us but didn't care to look back at them.

We went back into the Cafe to sit down. We walked past a girl who was actually very pretty. Thought... I don't do relationships ever since the incident. I never got over that day, or her. Anyways, it's been two years since that happened!
The girl started giggling, her laugh is so sweet, it reminds me of someone.

About an half an hour later I looked back at the girl who was in the booth in front of us. She was wearing a very familiar hoodie.
That's the hoodie I gave Bee..
There's no way in hell.. it couldn't be.. right?
She got up and walked past us.
"Bee?"
She froze, paused, and turned to me. She backed away. Looking like she just witnessed a murder. She looked so confused and so scared at the same time. She ran out of the cafe, getting weird looks from other people. I ran after her.
"BEE!! WAIT- IM SORRY!!"
She tripped over her own feet, almost falling over, but knelt to the ground anyway.
"I'm s-sorry..please.. don't.."
"Hey, hey it's ok.. I'm not going to do anything."
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything!" She said in tears.
"Hah.. well it's a little too late for that.." she looked up at me.
"This isn't the best meet is it?"
"No.." I pulled her into a little hug. I didn't want to let go. She gently pushed me away from her.
"I'm sorry.. I've gotta go."
That's it.. we didn't even get to talk for that long.. I've missed her so much and she just gets up and leaves again.

Y/N POV:

I can't stay here with him. Because if I do, I will have a breakdown right in front of him. I can't believe it's my first day back and I already see him. It's so unfair. If only I could erase memories, it would help so much. I would erase mine. Just take Honey out of my life. Like I'm a robot, just.. delete all the files of everybody I ever met through him.

NOOOO IM SORRY!! THIS EPISODE WAS SO DELAYED-
IM SORRY
ILY GUYS
722 words
*Intense speed run music*