Wonders

I looked outside, staring at the stars in the sky, wishing I could've done better, wishing that I was nicer to Tubbo

I looked outside, staring at the stars in the sky, wishing I could've done better, wishing that I was nicer to Tubbo. But I can't really fix that now, it has been two years.. I really wish we could just restart.

My twitch and my YouTube has gotten bigger and people had started asking a long time ago where I went, I never told anyone, maybe I should do a surprise stream. I threw on a random hoodie and sweats. I made sure I at least looked presentable. And then I pressed the button.

I waited for people to get on, surprisingly, 300k joined. "Hah.. hello everyone. How are you guys.?"

Chat
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??
OMG HIIII
I HAVE MISSED YOU!!
MY LOVE
WHERE IS TUBBOO
ARE YOU OK
WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU
NO WAY

And then someone donated
Where's Tubbo? Are y'all married yet?

I haven't told them..
"Well, sadly, we didn't stay together, I was terrible at relationships, and I screwed it up, I'm sorry chat, I'm not the best influencer.."

Tubbo donated 5!
You didn't screw anything up, we just didn't click, I guess we were kinda stupid back then, but it was the best months of my life. I've missed you. Sorry

I paused. I didn't talk for two minutes, trying to think of what to say. "The thing is, we did click, but we were very stupid. And I kinda screwed it up by leaving you, I made your life hell and you've probably been better without me. Also, sorry chat, we shouldn't really be talking about this since it did happen two years ago." I said, trying to stay calm and not cry. But god, was it hard to not let my tears spill.

Tubbo donated 5!
Sorry, this might be weird, but do you wanna meet up sometime?

"You know what? Sure." And with that, I ended the stream.

Tubbo has started following you

Pfft- oh my goodness he's such a child.

Tubbo

So where do you want to meet up at?

Well, I have not been here for a while,
so maybe just hangout for a day? :)

Yeah! That sounds like fun! :D
I will send you my address so you can come to me!

Alright

==========================================================================================================================

Gosh, that boy can be so adorable but annoying at the same time, I can't believe I even agreed to meet up with him. I normally wouldn't do that. I shouldn't do that. I guess I'm meeting him again.
"Hey um, Maddie?"
"What do you want"
"What do you do if your going to meet up with your ex?"
...
"What?"
"

What do you d-"
"I know what you said but why?"
"Well.. I'm kinda meeting up with Honey.."
"WHAT?!"
"Why are you making it such a big deal?"
"BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU NEVER WANTED TO SEE HIM AGAIN!! YOU CAN'T JUST GO MEETING YOUR EX ON SUCH A SHORT NOTICE!"
"If your not going to help, goodbye."

I hung up, annoyed. Obviously, she wasn't gonna be any help.

It was almost time to go. I was getting worried. Theres no way I agreed to go meet up with him. I'm such an idiot. I got dressed into a comfortable outfit, dreading what was yet to come. I felt like I was going to throw up.

I realized how close Tubbo lived to the area I was in, so I didn't really have to drive. I just walked over, anticipating what this day was going to be like. I rang the doorbell, a boy with messy hair came out and almost jumped back when he saw me.
"Holy crap Mixx- You can't be doing that." He chuckled, I laughed along with him. "How have you been?" "I've been pretty good." That was a lie. "How have you been?" I asked the same question. "I've been fine." He said, leading me into his house. It was so odd being there again, after all these years. It looks better. It also looks like his parents moved out. He brought me into his room.
"Alright, so what do you want to do?" He asked, fixing his hair.
"Well I was thinking, Maybe do a stream? Like, reacting to media shares?" I put out an option.
"Ooh, that sounds fun. We should do that." His voice quivered, he turned away from me.

Gosh if only we could go back to the day we met..

He walked over to his setup. Starting up his computer and going onto twitch. He went live and introduced me.
"Hello everybody! How are we doing today? Today I've brought in a old friend of mine!" He looked to me.
"Hello everyone. Some of you may remember me from Tubbo's old streams! I'm Mixx! Some of you may already know me due to my twitch account. Today me and Tubbo decided to hang out! So we will be reacting to media shares!" The chat went by rapidly. We started reacting to the videos. We were about an hour in when we decided to end it. We were about to say goodbye when someone sent us a video. Me and Tubbo looked at the screen and our faces looked like we had just seen a ghost. We heard both of our voices. The title read: Tubbo and Mixx adorable compilation.

We both looked at each other, then looked away frantically. Tubbo said goodbye to the chat and ended the stream. He leaned back in his chair.
"Sorry about that.."
"Its fine. Really. It doesn't bother me that much."
"No.. i'm sorry for acting like this. Its just kinda nice seeing you again. But also, very awkward."
"Yeah.. It really is. I just don't have anything to say. It's just so weird meeting up with you after that day. I really wish I could have been better towards you. I was quite a bad girlfriend." I looked down to my feet.
"No, I honestly liked spending time with you. You were most likely the best thing that happend to me. You made my life better. Worth living. I could never forget that. In my mind, you were the best girlfriend." I looked at him, tears threatining to fall.
"I'm sorry about what I did. Leaving you was the worst mistake I had ever made." A tear slipped down my face.
"I'm sorry for not trying to make you stay. I was an idiot, just letting you leave." He wiped the tear from my face.
"But hey, we're here now, aren't we?" He said, giving me a light smile.

I smiled warmly. I was happy..

"Yeah.. I guess we are."

End

You did it! You made it through the book! Now go get something to drink/eat! I hope you have a wonderful day/night!
I hope you liked the story! I'm sorry it kinda ended abruptly. Remember, I love you!