I'm sorry

I stood there, unable to move. Tears were streaming down your face as you held a blank expression.

Why?

Why am I crying? Honestly, its a waste of my time just standing there. Staring. Staring at Honey just doing what he wants to. I am not in charge of his life, he can do whatever he wants to.

I ran.

I did not notice the footsteps that were coming closer to me. I just never stopped running. I felt alone. And I had no idea why. I wanted to not feel so lonely, but I kept runnig.

"BEE!"

Bee boys POV:

I was just standing there when it happened. She didn't say anything about it, she just.. did it. I reacted on impulse. I was shocked. I didn't mean for it to linger that long. '

Until I saw her

She was just standing in the hallways. Tears running down her face as she kept on a poker face. She ran. I pushed away the girl that had kissed me and I followed after Bee. I felt like I wanted to cry. I felt bad but I didn't know why. I know I don't like her like that.

Right?

Yeah, I am right. There is no way I could ever like her. I knew she wouln't even like me back. I just never stopped to breathe. I just chased. Making sure I didn't lose her.
She had finally stopped running. I just stood there. Out of breath. She had turned around. She had seemed taken aback.
"Y-you followed me..?" she had said, quietly.
"Of course I did. Its dangerous for a girl to be outside by herself."
"Why?"

... Why?

"Why what?"
"Why do you come after me, why do you stay with me..?"
"Bee! Your my best friend. A true friend. Not someone who just want to use me for clout!"
"But you don't know that" she looked up into my eyes.
"Yes, I do. I know your not some stuck up brat who just wants attention. Your someone who would give up on life if your best friend left you. I can tell. Your some girl wants to be loved, some girl who doesn't like being alone. Bee, the world isn't perfect right now. Neither is life, nor friends. But we can all do better. Little mistakes won't change friendships. And nothing, I mean nothing, can break our bond."
She starts sobbing, softly. I held out my arms so she could feel safe. She walked up and hugged me, still crying.
"Pog.. a lady is hugging me!" I whispered. She giggled.
"I'm sorry." She
"No, it's ok. Everything will be ok."

We had gotten back in the building and the girls were all over me.. again.
I looked over my shoulder to see if Bee was doing alright. She had looked sad. I wanted to go back to her, but everyone kept pushing me so I couldn't get back to her.

Bee's POV:

I walked along side the walls. I felt lonely again, even after the talk with Honey. I turned the corner and almost ran into someone. They looked pretty. They had baby blue eyes and black hair.
"Oh! Hello! I'm sorry for almost running into you there!" He said. His voice was calm and soothing.
I zoned out looking at their features. His nails were a soft brown. Like the color of a bear, but lighter. His outfit was mostly black, except for the collar if his shirt. That was white. He looked like he was one of those cute emo boys.

Wait what?

"Hello?"
I had realized I zoned out and was just staring at him like a creep.
"S-sorry." I was turning red

Why did I stutter? Why did I stutter?!?!

"Haha! It's fine! Really."
He crouched.
"You are quite short." He said, smirking.
"No I'm not! Your just insanely tall!" I shouted.
"Mhmm. Keep telling yourself that."
...
"What's your next class?"
"Oh! Uhm.. it's art."
"Really? He said excitedly. "I have art too!"
Now that I think about it, he has come into class late a couple of times.
"My names Pax!" He said with a smile.
"M-my names y/n!" I stuttered, but managed to make out the words. He laughed.
"The little stutter is adorable!"
"It is not adorable it's annoying!"
"Ughhhh the pretty ones never understand." He said faking sadness.
"Yeah.. they never do." I say staring at him dead in the eyes.
"What?" He said. "WAIT WHAT-" "PFFT- TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH" I shout as I ran off. "WAIT COME BACK!!"
————————————————————————
Art was pretty boring. The teacher always says that art is a place where we do no work, but then she gives us assignments. So I did something.. weird. I decided to start streaming in the middle of class. But then I was shocked. As soon as the notification went out, I heard a bunch on notification dings. I looked up. People looked shocked. They looked up and turned to to look at me. Looked back at the screen, then looked at me.
"OMG MIXX IS THAT REALLY YOU??" Someone random said.
"H-hello..!" I said nervously.
"NO WAY"
Pax tapped me on the shoulder gently.
"Do you wanna leave?" He asked, sounding worried.
"I-I think I will be ok" I said, stuttering.
————————————————————————
I had made it out of school that day, popular as ever. My twitch was more popular even. Then something crazy happened.

Dream
@Dreamwastaken

Dream
Hello! Would you like to join
the Dream smp?

921 words