Ok

I've been asking Tubbo about this for a while.. he never told me why he kissed me. So even though it felt like I was pressuring him, I decided to go on and confront him about it. I called him, he picked up.. and I asked.

"HAHA TOM-"
"Hey um.. Tubbo?"
"Oh! Hello Bee! :D"
"hello.. Hey um, Tubbo I have something I want to talk to you about.."
"Hmm? Alright." He disconnects from discord and starts speaking to me. "What do you need?" He asks calmly.
"Tubbo why did you kiss me?"

Silence

"What?"
"The day we finished the play. Why did you do it?" I say almost crying. Stupid.
"I- Hah.. um, there's really nothing to it..!"
"Yes there is, I can tell. Your stuttering."
"Do I have to answer it?"
"Tubbo.. you've been avoiding the question since for a month. I need the answer."
"Alright.. I'm sorry."
What?
"I'm sorry to say it. I mean it. I could never ya it because I am embarrassed to say it. But here we go..

I like your mum.

(Jkjk this is what he really said-)

I like you Mixx! And I'm sorry to say it." He had started crying. "I tried to get rid of the feelings for you by avoiding you, but it never worked! Every single time you speak or laugh or even just look at me I fall down a pit! I can't help but feel this way about you! And I understand that you probably don't want to be my friend anymore!" He was sobbing. Muffled. But enough to hear it. (D:)
"I messed up and I can never fix it! I was avoiding you because of my feelings.. it's selfish. You deserve the world and someone who is better than me! Someone who won't run away. You need someone who will be there with you every step of the way!" He has kept talking,
"Tubbo.."
...
"Pfft haha- that's all you wanted to say? Tubbo! I like you too!"
"No! Not like that.. I have a crush on you."
"Yeah.. I'm a simp."
"What..? Y-you like me?"
"Of course I do! You're always there for me! You have never given up on me even in the toughest times. Tubbo.. you're the sweetest person to me. You've helped me get through a lot. I can't help but need you in my life."
"So.. what do we do now?"
"Whatever's necessary to stay together."
"Well.. do.. do you want to meet up?"
"Of course I do Tubbo!"
"Alright.. 3pm central garden tomorrow. See you there!"
"Goodbye!! Love you!" I left before he could respond.

I was excited. I could barely sleep.