What?

A month after I had joined the smp, I had gotten pretty situated.

(The Minecraft world seems more realistic in this story. Also none of this really happens in the DreamSMP)

I never really chose a side in the dream smp. I just stay in between. It's funny how everybody thinks I won't kill them for hurting my friends. But they will find out if that's true or not.
"Hello Tubbo! How are you?"
"I'm doing well Mixx. How about you?"
"Meh, I could be better." I say, jumping on and off the crafting table.
"Hmm, that's-" He turned to look at me.
"Um.. you should be doing tha-.... you know what? Never mind." He turned away. I looked at him while standing on top of the crafting table. Wondering what he was talking about. He turned back to me as I was still looking at him.
"Hey- OH NOW THATS EVEN WORSE-" he said turning away at the speed of light. What was wrong? Did I do something?
Tommy walked in.
"Hey guys- UM.. O-OK- HAHA- OK MIXX YOU DO YOU!" He yelled running out of the room. What was that about?

Sapnap joined the game. Telling Tubbo to come to him. I wonder why. So I decided to spy on them. I made sure to be careful. I had the axe that Niki gave me. And to be honest, it's quite op. I made sure to keep it in my inventory just in case. I also kept some of the things that Tommy gave me, armor. Again, it was pretty op. I didn't put it on though. Just in case nothing was going to happen.

"What do you need Sapnap?" Tubbo asked.
"Tubbo... drop everything you have. Now." Sapnap said menacingly.
"What? Why?" Tubbo asked, staying calm.
Wtf does Sapnap want?
"Just do it."
"No! I need these things." Tubbo half yelled.
"God dammit Tubbo" Sapnap sounded pissed. He took out his sword. I then realized that I couldn't just stand there and let him get killed. I jumped in front of him.
"Move out of the way Mixx." Sapnap warned. "Or I might just have to kill you."
He said. "I could just one hit you."
I put on my armor and took out my axe
"Woah- Mixx where did you get that?" Tubbo said.
"I got the armor from Tommy and I got the axe from Niki."
"Mixx.. don't do anything that you might regret.
I felt ready to pounce. I felt the need for bloodlust.
"Oh Sapnap..You really thought I wouldn't try to protect my friends.. I guess its time to show you what I can do." I felt the blood rushing through my veins. I lunged. Getting a strike on him. He hit me, slashing my arm. I quickened my steps. Pouncing on him again, missing, but getting close. Thats when somebody grabbed me and held a sword to my neck.
"Oh my Mixx.. were you going to hurt my friend?" A voice said in a low tone. "Hah.. I could kill you in an instant." I slipped out of his grasp, managing to get a hit off of him. He tripped a little, winced and breathed. I could hear footsteps coming up from behind me. I turned and was about to hit them.
"Tubbo? Move out of the way."
"No. Come on, lets go." He picked me up as an arrow hit my side.
"Ack-" I blacked out.
-------------------------------------------------------
I woke up and realized that Tubbo had cleaned my wounds. It still hurt to move though.
"Thanks Tubbo"
"I should be thanking you. I probably would have died out there if you hadn't come and helped." He said.
"Well, I should go.." I say.
"...Hmm.. Alright." He says as I leave the game.
-------------------------------------------------------
I felt tired. I got up and put on a hoodie and shorts. I decided I had to go to bed so I didn't have to feel tired in the morning. And with that, I fell asleep.

Honey's POV:

I honestly didn't think I was going to make it there. Luckily, Bee showed up and saved me. I found myself laying down thinking about how well our relashonship is going. I turned red at the thought of her.

Gosh.. When did this start happening.

No. I don't need to be thinking about that right now. Goodness what is wrong with me. I need to get her off my mind. Actually. The school play is coming up. I really think I should choose a role. Maybe ml? I don't know. Most likely. I should start getting ready for it. It is going to be a big day. Who is the fl going to be though..? Because I need to kiss her in one of my lines. Gosh I really hope that it ends well.

Two weeks later~

"Alright, alright! Places everyone!"
Oh no no no! I'm so nervous. What if I pass out?? I'm gonna try and sneak off the stage..
"Toby your on in five!"
Crap! I've been exposed! I don't even know who the fl is! Ok calm down.. everything will be ok. X.x I'm deadddd. Ok Tubbo.. calm down, breathe. Whew.

The time goes by pretty fast and surprisingly, I didn't mess up even once. And then...

And then?

It was time for the Ml and Fl to meet. I waited patiently. Her turn was coming up. Please, this has to go well.

What? W-what is Bee doing here?

Bee POV:
Holy sh*t-
No way..
Why is Honey here?
I-... he's not the one I have to kiss right?
No.. can't be.

The ending went rather smoothly. But then it was time. I can't! There's no way I can kiss him!! It will be so embarrassing.. Our friendship is going to be ruined! B-but the play.. I have to do it. Even if things don't turn out right. I want my parents to be proud. Me and Honey already flirt from time to time.. but those are just jokes.
Right?
Oh well... here it goes..
...
W-what?? How insanely perfect this man can make a girl feel.. how is he such a good kisser?? Wait what? N-no! I can't be thinking like this! He's my best friend! He doesn't feel that way about me. B-but I can't help but melt into the kiss.. (cringe)
It looked more realistic than it actually was.
"We did it! We pulled it off!" He said in a whisper yell sort of tone.
"We did.. didn't we?" I said happily, almost on the verge of tears as the curtain closed.
"What's wrong?"
"..I'm sorry"
"There's nothing to be sorry about! This made me genuinely happy!" I looked up at him. He realized what he had just said and looked away from me. Turning a dark shade of red. God he genuinely knows how to make someone happy.
"..sorry!" He said blushing furiously.
"It's fine!! Haha it's funny how you react like this."
"Oh really? You know what does make me laugh?"
"What?"
"Your reaction" and with that, he planted a kiss on my forehead, ruffled my hair, and walked away.
W-what was that?

1198 words
Lol sorry for making
This chapter so cringe