𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎..

(Not my art!)

"Tubbo!"
"Mixx!"
"Tubbo!"
"Mixx!"
"Love you!"
"Awww..Love you too!"

I laid down with him and played with his hair. Being quite incase he was tired. And then, something.. unexpected happened. Someone called me.
"Hello?"
"I'm sorry to say this.. Mia has died."

What?

"W-what do you mean?"
"She got caught into a car crash. Her friend was driving. They both died."
"..."
"I am sorry for your loss."

They hung up. Leaving me there with my thoughts. A tear rolled down my face. I- this can't be true! I need to call her.
Dialing
...
Im sorry! But I can't come to the phone right now! I will call you back or you could just leave a message! If you want, leave a message after the beep-

I hung up. There's no way... she can't be gone. She can't just leave like that. She would never just leave like that. I curled up into a ball, and cried silently.
"Love? Are you ok?" Tubbo said softly, bringing me up to hug me.
"She's gone.."
"Who's gone..?"
"M-Mia! She left! She's.." I burst into tears. "Tubbo she's gone!"
"Shhhh.. it will be ok.. what happened?" He said, stroking my hair.
"S-she got into a crash.. she got hurt and.. s-she didn't make it.." I said, unable to control my tears.
He didn't say anything just sat there, brushing my hair with his hands. He got up and went to his closet. He grabbed a hoodie and brought it over to me.
"Here.. I really don't know what to do in this situation, so you can have this." He said and he handed the hoodie to me.
"Thanks.."
"Of course! Whatever makes you feel better!"
He turned on a song.. it was called.. All I want? I think that's what he said. He turned off the light and came to lay with me. He came right next to me and held me close to his body.
"It will be ok.. I promise."

It's been about two weeks now. I've never stopped thinking about Mia. I've been gloomy for way too long, and I think it's staring to make Tubbo sad too. How much I've just been paying attention to Mia's death and just not giving him attention anymore. I feel terrible. I want to make it up to him but I can't. So I won't. I'm the one that's been making him start to feel hurt. He needs someone who will actually take care of him and make him happy.

I went over to his house. His mum let me in and told me he was upstairs.
"Oh! Hello love! How are you doing?" He's still so cheerful even though I hurt him. But this is the last time he will be calling me love.
"Hey.. um Tubbo.. I have something to talk to you about."
"Yeah? What is it?"
"I.. I think we should break up.." he looked at me immediately.
"Pfft- funny joke- what do you really need?"
"Tubbo.. that wasn't a joke." He stopped smiling. He got up and took my hands.
"Please.. Love, tell me your joking." I stared at him. "B-but why..?" He asked, tearing up.
"Because, Tubbo, I've hurt you enough. I've been so down lately and I've been ignoring you. You don't deserve that. You deserve to be happy. To live your life to the fullest! I've already decided. I am leaving and going to Nottingham. I am going to live with my friend. So.. I guess this is goodbye Tubbo." Tears started streaming down his face at and alarming rate. I felt horrible doing this but it was for the best. It's for his sake.

I had left him in the house. I had to get ready to leave anyway. I will miss him. But he need this. He needs to feel happy. And for him to feel happy, is without me.

I had was ready to leave, I left the house, and looked to the place next door. Goodbye Tubbo. I will miss you. But this is for the best. And I want you to know that.

Tubbo's POV:

It had been a week since Bee left. I can't really call her anything else. Since I never figured out her name, and I can't call her love anymore. As soon as I started streaming people started asking about Bee. I said nothing.

(All I want, is nothing more..)

I really do miss her. She was everything to me. The only thing she didn't understand was how much I needed her. How much I wanted her to stay with me. But now she's gone.

(Than to hear you knocking at my door..)

She was my light, in this dark and scary world. But then that light got burnt out by tears. And left me in the darkness. I don't blame her. I just miss her. So much.

(Because if I could see your face once more..)

She helped me get through it all, even if it wasn't for that long. We held onto each other so tight, that we broke apart. We needed each other.

(I could die a happy man, I'm sure)

"Oh.. sorry chat! I zoned out. I was just thinking. How are you guys? How have you been? I have something to show you!"

(When you said your last goodbye..)

I looked up to the song that was playing.. My eyes started watering.
"Well... hah.. um.. let me go grab it!"
I went over to the closet to grab it. I grabbed it and the I noticed that something was gone..
The hoodie..

(I died a little bit inside..)

I stumbled onto the ground. Tripping over my own feet. I sat there. Everyone could see me, but I didn't care. She's gone. And she's not coming back.

(I lay in tears in bed at night)

I sat up, back against the wall. I looked up at the ceiling. It hurt. There's a piece of me that's missing. But it's never coming back.

(Alone without you by my side)

I was so happy when she asked me to be with her. But I didn't realize how long it was going to last. I need her back in my life. She's the part of me that brings me joy.

(But if you loved me..)

Since I can't be with her now, I will have to be content just dreaming about when we will be together again.

(Why'd you leave me?)

Tommy walked into my room
"Tubbo? What's wrong? Who hurt you? What hurt you?"
"Hah.. My own expectations.."'
"Tubbo..what happened?"
"She left."
"What..? Well.. Tubbo sometimes people are going to end up leaving. But that doesn't mean it's the end of your story! It's the end of their part in the story."
"What if I don't want their part to be over?"

(Take my body..take my body)

"Sometimes you can't let go of what's making you sad, because it was the only thing that was making you happy. You can't protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness."

(And all I want is.. and all I need is..)

"Sometimes it's easier to pretend that you don't care, than to admit it's hurting you..Tubbo.. what's hurting you..?"
"Tommy.. at some point I need to realize that some people stay in my heart, but not in my life."
"Tubbo.."
"But it's true! I need to realized it or else I'm never going to make it past eighteen!"

(To find somebody.. I'll find somebody..)

1261 words