Bad Word

You were in the kitchen, cooking up a storm while ____ was showering in the bathroom, which was only a room over.

The water stops and you can hear the rustle of fabric through the wall. Distracted by the thought of ____ , you bump the knife off the counter.

You jump back as it lands just next to your foot, though before you can think you let out shreik in surprise.

"Sh*t!"

Victor

Victor peers around the corner as he dries his hair.

"What did you do this time?" He says with a sigh.

"Nothing, just bumped a knife off" you reply, picking up the knife from the floor as proof.

"I'm fine, really" you turn back and continue cooking, but Victor walk over. He places his fingers on your jaw and turns you to look at him.

"And watch your language or else I'll have to teach you a lesson" his voice is low and gravelly. You discard what you were doing in favour of wrapping your arms around his neck, whispering in his ear.

"Maybe I want that"

Lucien

You quickly reach down and pick up the knife, standing up in time to be pinned against the bench top. Lucien's large hands rested on your waist as he leaned his chest against your back.

"Such an innocent girl  like you shouldn't say such dirty words, little one" his breath teases your ear as the words escape his mouth. You can't help but arch your back against him.

"You've never complained before" you say, though your voice is breathy and quiet. He chuckles lowly.

"They were under... Different circumstances"

Gavin

Gavin comes into the room quickly to make sure you're okay, but calms down when he see you picking up the knife. He still walks over to make sure you're okay though, lifting you onto the counter to check your feet for cuts. Once he's sure you're okay he coughs slightly.

"You swear?" Your eyes widen, only now realising that you had sworn. You bury your head into his shoulder in embarrassment. Slowly you look up to look at him.

" 'm sorry" he chuckles and kisses your nose.

"It's okay, you were just suprised"

Kiro

After a minute or so kiro comes into the room, face slightly red, and cuddles up to you, burying his head in your shoulder.

"Kiro?" No reply.

"Kiiiirooo?" Still no reply. You begin playing with his hair and sway side to side. After a moment kiro finally gains the confidence to speak.

"I like when you curse" his words are muffled but not so much that you can't understand them.

"Well maybe I'll do it more often then" Kiro stands up straight, covers his face with the sleeve of his hoodie and quickly leaves the room blushing.

Shaw

Shaw appear through the doorway, dripping hair and no shirt with a smirk on his face.

"Now now, what's a good girl like you doing using naughty words" his voice is teasing, stained with the usual cocky tone. You sigh.

"I blame it on you, your a bad influence on anyone you meet" he chuckles. It was supposed to be a subtle jab at him, but clearly, he took it as a complement.

"Even a thousand people like me couldn't make you a bad girl" it was clear in his voice that he was trying to get a reaction. When you turned away, denying him of one, he came closer until his chest was pressing against your back and he was breathing down your neck.

"It's rude to ignore someone who's talking to you, you know"

"You'd know all about being rude wouldn't you" this caused you to be pinned stomach down o to the counter top, his body remaining pressed against yours.

"Say that again, I dare you"

If one of the boys got to swear in game, who would you want it to be?