Formal

Victor

I stepped into the large, fancy restaurant. The floor was a dark grey, glossy marble that caused a click whenever the heels of my shoes hit it. Despite having worn the dress Victor had picked out for me, I felt under dressed when I stood beneath the crystal chandelier. I saw Victor waiting at the door frame watching me and I realised how air headed I probably look, standing in the middle of the room staring at a light fixture.

I make my way towards him and he takes my hand.

"You certainly clean up nicely" he says mockingly. I smile and do a little twirl despite the dress not being flowy.

"You like it?" He asks, still watching me.

"The dress or the restaurant?" I ask. Im almost cerfain that a single grape would cost hundreds in a place as nice as this.

"The dress silly, i already knew you'd like the restaurant" Victor shakes his slightly, but begins leading me through a hallway into yet another marble encrusted room. It had a large window at the end of a long dark wood table with 8 chairs surrounding it. No one else was in the room yet.

"Take a seat" Victor says, he walk towards the table and pulls out a chair for me. I thank him and sit down, smoothing my dress out.

"That dress look lovely on you" he says, sitting in the chair next to me.

"Thank you, the one who gave it to me must of had a good eye" I say, smiling up at him.

"Are you nervous?" He asks. He reached into my lap and grabs my hand, Intertwining our fingers. I instinctively begin playing with the ring on his finger.

"A little, I just don't want to embarrass myself in front of everyone"

"You'll be fine" just as Victor finishes, another pair walk into the room. Not 5 minutes later, 3 more people entered and our dinner began.

Lucien

A soft knock on my door alerted me of the time. I stood up and slipped on my shoes, grabbed my bag and opened the door. Standing there was Lucien, looking smart in a plain white button up shirt with structured, navy blue pants.

"Why aren't you ready?" He asks me, eyeing my outfit.

"What do you mean?" I was wearing a casual outfit, I obviously missed the 'dress formal' memo. Lucien smiles and gently takes my wrist, leading me back into the apartment and to my bedroom closet. He let go of my wrist and dug through the clothing until he found a fancy top I had bought not long ago. He then paired it will some simple black pants and then found a pair of heels.

I quickly ran into the bathroom and changed, when I stepped out, Lucien immediately looked me up and down.

"Perfect" he says, closing his eyes and smiling warmly. We walk out the door hand in hand and catch a taxi to the location of Lucien work Christmas party.

I looked around the room, looking for any familiar faces, only to find zero.

Looks like Lucien is my only company for the night.

Gavin

I sat at a small table towards the back of the room with Gavin. It was pretty clear that neither of us had wanted to come, but we had ended up here because Minor guilt tripped me into it and Gavin came along to keep me company.

Our hands were interlocked and sitting on the table top, attracting looks from all over. I wasn't sure whether it was because in high school Gavin and I were complete opposites or whether it was because Gavin was highly attractive. I didn't really mind it until a tall brunette woman walked over and sat next to Gavin, before question us on our relationship.

"You guys are together?" She asked looking between us. I nod my head a Gavin gives a simple 'yes

"No offence but why?" She says looking at me kindly then looking at Gavin in what could only be desribed as disgust.

"No offense, but why do you feel as though our relationship is your business?" I ask, as calmly as I can. The woman stand and leaves quickly, sulking as she goes.

"What was that about?" Gavin asks, looking at me. He runs his thumb over my hand, silently telling me he isn't angry.

"I'm just sick of people questioning me about my choices, especially about you, if I have any doubts I wouldn't be with you, why cant people just accept that" I lean my head back and close my eyes. Gavin stands up, and moves closer to me, I open my eyes and look up at him.

"Come on, I think we're done here'

Kiro

Kiro steps out of the car, quickly turning around and helping me out. As soon as I did, I see the amount of cameras and flashes surroinding us and get shy. Kiro notices and leans closer, whispering in my ear.

"Just stay close to me and you'll be fine, I promise" he takes my hand and leads me down the carpet, I walk a step behind him, making sure he's the one in the spotlight. We stop for photos and I step back towards the security, letting him have his moment.

I take the time to admire him. He's wearing a black, sequin covered suit with a white undershirt. His lips had been painted slightly red by his make up artist, and it was making me go wild.

"Y/n!" I hear someone yell and look over my shoulder in the direction of the voice, I smile and wave at them before turning back around, Kiro is facing me now and pulls me in to get some photos with him.

Later that night, Kiro and I were laying in bed together as he was scrolling through social media.

"Babe, look at this" I lift my head and he tilts the screen so we can both see it. It's a news article that had been published 2 hours ago.

"Famous producer (Full Name) established her place on the (year) best dressed list after stunning appearance at the Silver Spoon Awards with Idol boyfriend, Kiro" he read out, he scrolls down and there is a photo of me. Its from when I turned to look at the person who called my name.

"Wow..." Kiro mutters, he screenshots the photo and it saves to his camera roll. He rolls over so he looking at me.

"Congratulation gorgeous" he leans forward and kissed me.

"Its about time everyone opened up there eyes and saw your beauty"

Shaw

I sat bored at a large round table of a dinner party / somewhere that I didn't want to be. It was to celebrate a project success that our company had helped to bring to life, earning us a spot at the table.

It wouldn't have been si bad if Shaw had come along as I had asked him too, but no, "dinner parties weren't his thing".

I snuck my phone from my bag to my lap and quickly message Shaw.

Y/n
Can you call me? I wanna leave but I don't have a good reason too

I held my phone for the next five minutes, desperately waiting for a call but it never came. Then, after fifteen minutes had passed, a callosed hand grabbed my arm and hualed me up. I spun to see who it was with a gasp, only to be met with my hood clad boyfriend. He weaved through the crowd, dragging me along as he went.

He pushed the door open, causing the cold night air to hit my exposed arms. I shiver and retracted my hand to my chest. Shaw turned to look at me, scanning my figure for a little too long, then shrugged his jacket off and draped it over my shoulders. I must look funny in a formal dress with a scrappy, oversized leather jacket.

"C'mon, I'll drive you home, and as payment, you can let me stay the night" I nodded following him around the corner. He walked up to a nice looking car and opened the door for me.

"Where'd you get the car" I asked. He didn't respond, but he also didn't try to hide the smirk that grew across his face.

Do you guys want to see some more smutty content? Probably wouldn't do a complete smut, but maybe just slightly spicey stuff.

Comment your opinion

-Apple Juice