Parenthood

Victor
*his pov*

I was sitting inside my office when my phone starts vibrating to signify I'm getting a call. I glance at the screen to see an incoming  video call from y/n.  Figuring it must be important for her to call me in the middle of work, I pick it up and answer the call, expecting to see my lover however, I'm greeted with the sight of our bouncy 4 year old daughter.

"Hi daddy!" Her face lights up when she sees me, admitedly, a small smile creeps onto my face upon seeing her as well.

"Hey baby, what are you doing?" Her eyes light up even more.

"I'm going to have a bubble bath, which smells like flowers! But Pandy's not allowed to come with me" she lifts up her stuffed toy as a little frown appears on her face. It doesn't last long as her mind moves on.

"But I can have a ducky with me!" I smile and pretend to be shocked.

"No way, I'm not allowed to have a ducky" she giggles. When another voice comes through my phone's speakers.

"That's because duckies are for people who behave" an arm wraps around my daughter and my lover sits down behind her, placing her chin on the child's head and tilting the screen upwards.

"Is it time for bath? Can I get ducky?!" Y/n chuckles.

" go get ducky" the little 4 year old runs off screen.

"I hope she didn't interrupt anything you were doing"

"She didn't, it's a slow day here at the office"

"Good to hear, when do you think you'll be home? We're missing you"

"I shouldn't be too long, an hour at tops" she pouts.

"An hour..."

"It'll go quickly, it always does with Bonnie around" I say, hearing the pitter patter of little feet running into the room.

"Bath time! Bath time!" Y/n laughs.

"Yes Bon,  bath time. Say goodbye to daddy" she spins to face the screen.

"Bye daddy!" She squeals. y/n mouths goodbye over her shoulder.

"Goodbye you two, I'll be home soon" they smile before ending the call and leaving me to finish my work.

Lucien
*Your pov*

I came home from the grocery store to see my husband sitting on the couch watching over our twins while Theo watches tv and Alexis plays with her toy cow. Lucien sees me out of the corner of his eye and stands up to come help me unpack the food. This attracts the attention of the two 7 year olds.

"You're home!" They come running over to me and I pick them both up, giving them squeeze hugs. Lucien  comes over and wraps his arms around all three of us. Alexis reaches out to him and grabs the material of his shirt, stopping him from moving away. We stay there for a moment or two not saying a word. I felt a kiss on my forehead and look up to see Lucien looking at me, he smiles when our eyes meet.

"Welcome home"

Gavin

I was laying in bed cuddled up to Gavin when I heard the pitter patter of feet. The doors to our room opens and 2 kids comes through and begin jumping on the bed. Gavin wakes up and instinctively roles over to protects me.

"It's Christmas!"

"Wake up! Wake up
it's Christmas!" Levin says excitedly, while Malachi just keeps jumping on the bed. Gavin roles back over only to be tackled by Malachi and Levin just jumps on both of them.

This continues for a moment before I hear crying down the hall.

"That's my cue" I say getting up quickly to check on our new born.

I lazily walk down the hall, into Lily's room and to her cot, lifting her up into my arms. Levin and Malachi come and hug my legs before Malachi reaches out to his sister to calm her down. Gavin comes in last and leans against me, still tired.

"Merry Christmas!" Levin yells making us laugh.

Merry Christmas indeed.

Kiro
*His Pov*

I was sitting on the couch next to my lover, Ms Chips, and our baby chips. It was around 9pm and Amelia (baby chips) didn't want to sleep. We had tried everything books, TV, lullabies, nothing worked. Y/n then had the idea for me to play a song for her to go to sleep to, so I did. I walked over to the wall where my guitar was leaning and played a few strings making sure it was in tune.

Walking back over to the couch, I began strumming chords in the order of my newest song. Amelia looks over at me, curious as to what I'm doing before she leans onto y/n's chest, getting sleepy.

"It's working" I say gently, not taking my eyes off the baby. I don't get a response but keep playing anyway. It's only when Amelia is asleep that I stop and look at my lover. Shes sound asleep too. I let out a small chuckle, being careful not to wake them. I place my guitar down and grab a blanket, sprawling it over them, I sit beside Y/n, sliding her onto my lap and cuddling into them.

"Goodnight my loves"

Shaw

I sat on the couch, breastfeeding our newborn, Zella, while Shaw slaved away making me a mug of tea in the kitchen. It didn't take long before I heard his heavy footsteps coming closer. When he finally came into view, he simply leaned against the door frame and smirked.

"Why wasn't I imvited" and just like that he painted my cheeks with a soft blush.

"You've already had your turn, that's why we have a baby now" I responded, swallowing my embarrassment from his previous comment. He raised his eyebrows and moved to sit next to me.

"I'm gonna have to ask you not to say such things infront of my child"  his tone stayed serious as he spoke, and seemed to alert Zella to his presence. She reached out to him, unbeknowningly playing into his act.

"See, you made her upset" he takes her from me and cradles her against his chest.

"It's okay baby, I'll keep you safe" he holds eye contact with me as he softly whispers in the infant's ear.

I roll my eyes but smile, leaning into his side, wrapping an arm around the two of them.