Cotton tail

Slowly, you began to wake up. Something rustles at your side, but you assumed it was just ____ who had fallen asleep by your side the night before. The sheets rustles again, this time something fluffy pressed against you.

You woke up quickly and flung the blanket off, scooting aeay from the creature. You stop when you notice its a small rabbit. It looks up alert, staring at you for a second.

You notice its eyes, they're familar, very familiar...

"___?"

Victor

He looks around before stomping his foot onto the bed, looking around again, and stomping again.

"Victor? What happened?" You ask, reaching out to him, he nips your hand when you try to pick him up.

"Hey! If you want help getting around today, I suggest you don't be mean, capishe?" He looks at you for a second before hopping over. You scoop him up into your arms and he cuddles in, a complete attitude change from a minute ago.

"Okay let me call Goldman and tell him you're sick, then I'll find you some food" you reach over and grab your phone making a quick call. As you walk to the kitchen and open the fridge, Victor, in rabbit form, leaps from your arms, landing on the cupboard.

"You little- ugh! Dont you dare get yourself hurt little man" you point at him to accentuate the point and he rubs his chin over you hand (Rabbits do this to claim territory).

You reach into the cupboard, grabbing some oats out and tipping them onto the counter top. Victor hops over and sniffs them, deciding that they are editable. While he's satisfied you quickly make some food for yourself, scoffing it down and keeping an eye on your usually human boyfriend.

Once he finished, he goes to jump off the counter, only for you to catch his mid air, and hug him to your chest. You chuck your plate in the sink and make your way to the living room, plopping down on the couch.

You sit watching TV for a while and begin unconsciously stroking his head. He seems to like it and nestled down against your collarbone. You look down and gently kiss his ear, longing for this moment to last for a long time.

Bunny Victor:

Lucien

Lucien is flopped on his side, but stirs when you say his name. You gently pat his furry little body, causing him to wske up fully.

"Hey little guy, how did this happen" he sits up looks sround, running off to the large mirror in the bathroom. You follow his and see he is preparing to jump up.

"No no no, I got you" You wrap your hand around his tiny little waist and pick him up, holding him to your chest as he inspects himself in the mirror.

He looks up at you and you return his gaze.

" your so cute today" you say, smiling down at him. He reaches up and starts licking your neck, his little tongue tickling the sensitive skin.