☽ 12 ☾

"Take a deep breath and think of your wolf. Try to communicate to it and concentrate." Jimin was sitting on the floor, legs crisscrossed and eyebrows furrowing in concentration while his eyelids are closed. Yoongi and Jimin visited a wolf from their pack, in hope that he could help Jimin with his problem.

Yoongi was sitting on the floor as well, watching his mate from the other side of the room. He could feel the distress of his mate even if it was just his human side that he could sense.

"It's not working." Jimin huffed, shoulders slumping down in disappointment. "Don't worry, dear, it will take some time. Try to re-do the exercises I showed you at home, alright?" The elderly wolf spoke, trying to cheer up the omega.

"Thank you." Jimin bowed and stood up, leaving the elder's home with Yoongi.

"Are you sure that this will help?" Jimin asked after a while, his hand squeezing against the Alpha's palm.

"Yes, I'm positive! Si-hyuk is a very experienced wolf. I am sure it will help if you follow his advice." Yoongi smiled, trying to cheer up his boyfriend.

"I'm just a burden to you..." Jimin mumbled quietly, Yoongi barely hearing what he said but thanks to his wolfblood, he did understand him very well.

"What did you say?" "Nothing." Jimin mumbled. Yoongi halted, his hand that grabbed Jimin stopping the Omega. "Jimin, listen to me." The younger stopped but his eyes were glued on the floor in front of him. "Look at me." 

The omega didn't comply, he refused to look up at his mate, feeling rather ashamed of himself and his incapability.  Yoongi let out a sigh and grabbed Jimin's chin, forcing him to look up. "Nothing is your fault, baby. You tried your best and I'm proud of you. Don't feel like a burden because itÄs not your fault that your wolf was forcefully suppressed since your birth. All we know is that your mom did this for you and your safety, so don't worry too much, ok? It'll work out eventually." The Alpha couldn't help but get upset himself when seeing his mate so down and blaming himself for nothing.

"Ok." Jimin mumbled again, turning around and pulling me after him towards our small house. The younger's shoulder were slumbed down, his gaze fixated on the floor. If Yoongi new that this whole situation would make the younger feel this upset, he would have looked for a different solution.

Yoongi put his left hand in his poket and felt for the familiar box. Sqeezing it, he left out a sigh and caught up with his mate, pecking the pouting lips of his mate and squeezing his hand.

-------------

A/n New chapter hehe

What box does Yoongi have in his poket?😳 Tell me your ideas, I'm curious! 🥺

-450 words