☽ 1 ☾

!This is the second book of Change! If you haven't read the first one you'll most likely not understand the plot! Thank you for reading the second book!

//Jimin p.o.v.//

The nerving sound of the alarm on my phone woke me up from my deep slumber.

"Turn out the alarm, please." I begged the black haired male who was laying beside me but I just got ignored.

I opened my eyes and looked for the loud mobile device, in hope to get rid of the nerve wrecking sound. Pushing aside my blanket, I walked over to the over side of the bed, to turn out the alarm.

I turned around to face the bed, only to see a person being completely hidden in the sheets.
"I'm giving you ten seconds to stand up, Yoongi."

My lover completely ignored me, his quiet snores filling the room. In my head I slowly started to count backwards from ten.

3...2...1...

I let my body fall down on the bundle of sheets on the bed and got a groan in return.

"Jimin... did you really have to? You're heavy." A deep, lightly hoarse voice asked me. I felt shuffling underneath me but I didn't move.

"Yes, I had to. You never wake up from the alarm." I exclaimed, standing up. I pulled back the sheets that covered my mate's body and got a glare in return.

"Don't glare at me. You promised me that you'll come with me to buy a present for Taehyung and his babies." Turning around, I walked over to the wardrobe, looking for some casual clothes.

"Why give him presents? Newborns can't do anything with them and Taehyung isn't having his own birthday." Yoongi exclaimed, sitting up in the bed.

"Well, if the presents will make Taehyung happy, then I want to buy some." I felt a pair of arms around my torso and a smile made its way on my face.

Yoongi pressed a soft kiss on my neck. "I don't care about him being happy or not. He has Hoseok to make him happy."

"You're such a heartless person, you know that?" I chuckled.

"I'm not heartless, I just gave my heart away to you." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Since when are you so cheeky?" I giggled, turning my face around to press a short kiss on his lips before breaking free from his grip.

"Since I've met you." He said laughing, grabbing something from one of the drawers and the wardrobe before changing.

I went downstairs towards the kitchen, trying to look for something that I could cook. I decided to go for toasts and scrambled eggs because it was the easiest one.

"Where's the bacon?" A still sleepy looking Yoongi asked, sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Well, I'm sorry that someone didn't go shopping last weekend because he was too lazy." I said sarcastically, giving him a glare.

"It was raining outside, ok?" He put up his hands in the air defensively.

"I know, I'm joking." I laughed, sitting down next to him.

I took a bite of my toast when I decided to talk about the thing that bothered me for a few days.

"Yoongi?"

"Hm?"

"I don't want to sound rude or anything but you're acting differently the last few days..."

"What do you mean? I'm always like this."

"No you're not... it's just that... you're sometimes rude and I have a feeling you're always in a bad mood." I said nervously, looking down at my lap, fiddling with my fingers.

A hand covered my smaller one and squeezed it slightly, making me look up at the person who the hand belonged to.

"I'm sorry for that. I didn't even notice. I think it's like this because my rut is near. I'll be more careful, ok?" He said and pressed a kiss on my cheek, assuring me that everything was alright.

We continued eating in peace until a thought crossed my mind.

"Wait, rut? What is a rut?" When I asked Yoongi this, he looked at me unbelievably.

"Wait, you don't know what a rut is? Didn't Seokjin tell you about it?" He asked me but I only shook my head.

"Well, Omega's have their heat every three months, right? And Alpha's have their rut every six months. For me it's normally about 3 days. Now that we're mentioning it, it might be best if you would live with Taehyung or in the Omega pack house for the few days during my rut."
He explained slowly.

"Why can't I stay here during your rut? I don't understand." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't want to hurt you. You have to know that an Alpha can barely control their wolf during their rut. It's all about sex and I'm worried I'll do something to you that I might regret later."

"Seokjin told me that my heats will be painful if my mate doesn't help me out. Isn't it the same for you?" I asked curiously, not understanding why he didn't want my help.

"It's extremely painful, especially now that I've marked you. But don't worry, it's nothing I couldn't handle." Yoongi pressed a soft kiss on my temple and stood up. I stopped him by speaking up again, not wanting this conversation to end.

"But I want to help you, Yoongi. I love you and I don't think you would hurt me." Making puppy like eyes, I pouted at Yoongi.

His expression remained serious. "Maybe next time, ok?" He left the kitchen and me behind.

Crossing my arms, I glared at my now completely empty plate. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing and I checked the caller. Hoseok. Why was he calling?

————

A/n I'm back with the second book for Change! I don't want to give any promises but I planned some really nice stuff for this book.

I hope you guys are looking as much forward to it as I am!

I'm still looking for a better title than Change 2. If any of you guys have any ideas, please don't hesitate to tell me them!

Thank you for reading!

Started: 07/03/2020

~924 words