☽ 8 ☾

⚠️This chapter could be triggering for some people⚠️ Smut⚠️
You can just skip this as it's not really important for the plot.

The alpha harshly grabbed his Omega's wrists pulling him towards the bed. Once Jimin got pushed down, the slightly taller male got on top of him, hovering above him.

With quick movements, Yoongi grabbed the end of the Omega's shirt, pulling it up all the way over his head and throwing it somewhere on the floor, not paying any attention to it.

The younger male shivered slightly from the cold air hitting his now exposed skin. Leaning down, Yoongi licked over Jimin's chest, not leaving out the younger's pink buds.

Feeling dominated more and more, the Omega fully let himself being controlled by his Alpha.

„You're so pretty, Omega." The Alpha deeply growled, looking over his partners half naked body. He grinned, seeing the slightly smaller male shiver under his touch.

With some strong movements, he pulled down the Omega's pants, throwing them somewhere away in the room. He slid his hands over Jimin's waist and thighs, leaving out his sensitive parts on purpose to tease the younger one.

"A-alpha" Jimin moaned, starting to feel pleasure from the touch.

"You're such a good Omega, submitting to your Alpha." Yoongi growled while getting rid of his own shirt and sweatpants.

With some quick movement, he slid his right hand down Jimin's body and stopped right above his abdomen. Leaning forward, he sloppily kissed his submitting Omega. Jimin never felt so dominated in his life before but his Omega-side appreciated it a lot.

The Alpha slid one of his fingers along the Omega's hole, feeling how wet the entrance already was. "Plea-se..." He whimpered quietly.

With a smirk on his face, Yoongi slid in three fingers all in one go. At the hurtful and weird sensation, Jimin tightly pressed his eyes together, trying to get used to the feeling.

But before the younger could give any sign of consent, the older took out his fingers and replaced it with his dick, pushing it all the way into the younger male.

Jimin sucked in his breath, trying hard to not let tears escape his eyes which sounded easier than it actually was. It was painful. It felt different from his first time. He didn't enjoy this time and the boy above him didn't seem like his lover but more like a stranger.

"Y-Yoongi-" He said between heavy breathing "S-Stop please-"

A surprised cry left his plump lips when he got turned around and his face got pressed against the sheets. Having a hard time to breath, he tried to crawl away from the Alpha's claws that grabbed his hips tightly. Too tightly.

"Shh, everything's alright. Your Alpha is taking good care of you." The older just growled, his grip tightening around the Omega's hips.

Jimin gave up trying to fight against him, loosing all his strength that was first left in his body.

Suddenly, he felt a hand roaming around his back, sliding up to his neck. With one quick movement, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hair and pulled his head forcefully up. Leaning forward, he sloppily kissed Jimin's lips, slightly biting them.

As they pulled apart, Yoongi's red eyes stared into Jimin's slightly hooded eyes. Jimin just saw his own red reflection in the Alphas's eyes. He tried one last time to call out his lovers name. "Yoongi..."

As if that word was a magical one, the Alpha seemed to regain back his own consciousness. His red eyes turned into his usual brown ones within several seconds. The male seemed to realize his current situation he was in as his eyes widened.

"No..." He whispered, not moving, just staring down on Jimin. "I'm so-" He got interrupted as Jimin pressed his lips against the Alpha's. "It's fine, Yoongi." A painful smile was on his face as he slowly moved his hips back onto Yoongi's dick.

As if someone flipped the switch, Yoongi's Alpha-side took over again, getting influenced by the sensation around his private area.

It felt like an hour with Yoongi just pushing in and out of his Mate. The smaller felt like he was about to pass out out of the pain. He clearly slipped from unconsciousness to consciousness from time to time, the overstimulation keeping him awake from all the pain.

Slowly, Jimin felt how Yoongi's thrust got slower and sloppier, meaning he was reaching his climax. After some more time, Jimin felt how the Alpha pulled out. This was also the last thing he felt before everything around him turned black.

-----

A/n Oof, this took me quite some time. Let's not talk about how I wrote this chapter while sitting across my grandma.

I hope everyone's healthy!💜

Let me know how you liked this chapter since I had a really hard time writing this.

Yesterday I also finally updated my Namjin story again. It took me almost a year to do so.🤡

-732 Wörter