☽ 6 ☾

//Jimin p.o.v//

I'd never sweated more in my life before. Saying that I was scared would have been an understatement. Rather than scared, I was terrified. Every inch in my body was telling me to turn around and not enter the house in front of me.

Yoongi warned me, told me to stay away but I couldn't help myself from being stubborn. What changed my mind then? It might have been Seokjin's words when he drove me here. He explained to me why Yoongi was so against me staying during his rut. He wouldn't be able to hold back. He could hurt me. And I just now understood what this really meant.

But there was no point in turning around now. I was standing a few meters away from the place I called home but I could already sense Yoongi's scent that seemed much stronger than normal.

Inhaling a shaky breath, I stepped towards the door, glancing at the windows. There was no light coming from the building even though it was already late and dark outside.

After contemplating for a few seconds, I grabbed my keys and opened the door. As soon as I opened it, a strong scent hit my nose. It was Yoongi's scent but it was at least five times stronger than usual and I felt dizzy for a few seconds, overwhelmed with not only the scent but also the situation I put myself into.

Slowly, I closed the door behind me and stepped into the dark hallway. My eyes were slowly adjusting to the darkness and I could slowly recognize my surroundings. The scent in the air was almost suffocating and with every single breath, I felt weaker and weaker.

Slowly, I approached the staircase that would lead me upstairs to our shared bedroom. Pressing the bag in my hand to my chest, I took one step after another. I reached the familiar door to the bedroom and placed my bag next to it.

I grabbed the doorknob and pushed the door open. I looked inside, only to see it is even darker than the hallway I was still standing in. The strong scent of my mate hit my nostrils, telling me that he indeed was inside this room, even if I couldn't see him through the gap of the door.

Pushing the door open a bit more, I slid inside the room and turned around to close the door behind me.

Before I turned around, I heard a low growl behind me, making me freeze. I was too afraid to turn around, knowing it was my mate but not knowing what would happen as soon as I would turn around.

--------

A/n Another update! I am already working on the next chapter and I'll try to publish it today or tomorrow. :))

-440 words