☽ 7 ☾

//Jimin p.o.v.//

Paralyzed. That was probably the best word to describe my current state.

Terrified. That was probably the best word to describe what I was currently feeling.

But it was too late now to turn around. I inhaled another shaky breath, before finally having enough courage to face my mate. I might be regretting my decision by coming back but my mate surely felt pain so it was my job to help him, right?

I turned around and in just a blink of an eye, I felt how I was pinned against the door behind me. Slowly l looked up and was met with a red pair of eyes.

It wasn't the first time I saw those red eyes but last time those were caring. This time, they were scary. I almost didn't recognise the male hovering above me if it wasn't for his other very familiar facial features.

I tried avoiding his eyes, feeling intimidated by his glare. His grip on my wrists tightened, making me whimper quietly. My whimper only caused him to let out a growl.

I was more and more terrified. His red, slightly narrowed eyes fixated on my wide ones.  

It was like I was caught in a trance. His scent made me feel more and more dizzy, making the Omega in me want to submit there at the very moment.

As I just stared back, his grip on my wrists tightened more and more. His eyes traced down my body while his tongue licked over his thin lips.

"Y-Yoongi." It was more of a whisper, my strength leaving my body as I got stared down by those red eyes.

Continuing looking back into his eyes, I could see his eyelids closing, only for them to stay closed. When he opened his eyes once again, the red eyes disappeared and were replaced by his brown orbs that I loved so much.

"J-jimin," he inhaled deeply before continuing. "I told you to stay away. I can't control my wolf anymore and I don't want to hurt you."

"It's alright, Yoongi. I'll stay and help you." I crooked a smile but Yoongi just glared at me. Leaning forward, I pressed my lips against his and I felt how he kissed me back slightly, before he put more pressure on my lips.

His tounge slipped between my lips, exploring my wet cavern. A quiet moan escaped me, when I felt his thigh pressing against my growing buldge. The Alpha in front of me let go of one of my wrists, using his hands to brush over my thigh and abdomen. With one quick movement, his hand was already pinching one of my sensitive nipples, making me squeeze my thighs together.

As he let go of my other wrist, he put his other hand on my ass, gripping it tightly. The way he was touching me made me feel things, I didn't know I was able to feel. It felt so different from my first time where my lover was just gentle.

Yoongi disconnected our lips and leaned over my ear, whispering into it. "You're gonna be a good Omega, right?" Gulping, I just quietly nodded.

---------------

A/n Question guys: should I do explicit smut for the chapter or just skip the dirty and get into the plot??

-528 words