Oh. Hello Noona!

After going through the pamphlet 20 times, word for word, I set it down and sighed. I got some of my questions answered, but in the end it only left me with more questions. I looked at my new unique pack of pets and tried to connect faces to names. "Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin." I said under my breath. Jimin must have heard me because his head popped up and he looked at me, his tail wagging behind him. I giggled slightly patting him on his head and gently moving the now sleeping bunny off my lap and onto a nearby pillow. I looked around again and it seemed as though everyone but Jimin and I were asleep. I checked my watch. 

"Oh my god, it's already 9 pm? Where did the day go?" I say, stepping out of the living room to go find my purse which was on the kitchen counter. I dug through it, looking for my purse. "If my manager texted me I'm gonna be in such big trouble." I wine to Jimin who appears to have followed me. I grasp my phone and swiftly check my notifications. 

*4 New Messages*

"That's it. I'm dead." I say to Jimin as I sit on the floor with my legs in a w. Jimin quickly licks my face as I've made myself at his level. I giggle once before looking at my messages. 

From Manager-Nim

-Yujin, don't forget about your performance tomorrow. You have to be here by noon. Don't be late. 

I sigh in relief. I live to see another day. I check my other messages 

From Bang Chan Oppa <3

-Hey. I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out with me? Like to hang out. As friends. 

-You don't have to if you don't want to I just thought you were cool and stuff. You know. 

-So, uh, just let me know? Have a nice night :)

I giggle at his texts. He's too cute. Jimin, who had been looking over my shoulder looks at the texts and growls lowly before stalking off to the other room. Huh. That was weird. I put my phone in my pocket. It's too late to text him back now. I'll text him in the morning

I yawn. I guess I didn't know how tired I really was. I need the sleep anyway. With my performance tomorrow I cant afford to be tired. Especially because I got out of rehearsal today I really shouldn't have an excuse to be tired. I quickly walk back into my living room to see BTS sleeping soundly. A couple of the bigger ones have made their way to the couches as Jungkook and Hoseok sleep in Yoongi's curled tail. I giggle at them before walking upstairs to my room. I wonder if I can convert one of my spare rooms into a bedroom for the guys. I don't like the thought of them constantly sleeping on a couch or on the floor. 

I'll figure it out tomorrow. Now is time for sleep. 

------

I wake up to semi hushed voices coming from downstairs. I quickly sit up as anxiety builds inside me. I thought I was far enough away from the city that people wouldn't find me. I knew having such a big house was a dead giveaway. What was I thinking. For a moment a voice gets louder but others hush it back down. I grab the only weapon I have in my room, a heel, and make my way down the stairs. I hold my shoe defensively out in front of me. I creep around the corner, careful not to make any noise to alert the thieves. I peek around into my living room where the voices were loudest to see six naked men sitting on my couches. Seemingly having a very intense discussion. Where the hell were my pets? Did they hurt them? Kill them? 

Before I can even overthink this situation too much a naked boy with long bunny ears rounds the corner out of my kitchen holding 2 carrots and a banana. "Oh. Hi noona." he says, smiling cutely at me. I scream. What else should I do in this situation? A there are 7 naked men in my house and this one is a cat boy. Bunny boy? Who wears fake ears when they're robbing someone? Who calls someone "noona" when they're robbing them? Who steals the produce when they rob someone??? 

I hear a mumbled curse from in the living room before the other 6 come rushing out. These boys look similar with ears poking out of their hair and some of them have tails swishing behind them. They're very realistic looking. "It's okay. It's okay. Calm down." One of them says, holding his hands out and waving them down like you try to calm down a sobbing toddler. This only makes me scream louder as there are more men. That's it. I'm gonna die. This is how I die. Murdered by naked thief cat-boys. 

"Noona, noona, it's okay. It's me! Jimin!" One of the boys say. He has floofy grey hair and stunning blue eyes. On top of his head he has a pair of cute black, white, and grey ears with a matching tail. I hold my heel more threateningly at the crazy man. 

"Jimin? You mean my dog? Why are you pretending to be my dog? What have you done with him?" I say loudly. 

"Jimin, tell her something you would know. What did it say on her phone?" One of the others said. I couldn't tell who it was. I can only really see "Jimin" and one other. 

"Oh yeah. Your name is Yujin and you have a performance today. It starts at noon. You also have a person named Bang Chan in your phone. You have "oppa" after it but I don't think he's really your oppa." Jimin says. I'm almost starting to believe him. 

"This makes no sense." I mumble. 

"I can assure you that if you let us explain it will." 

------

"Okay, so, you're all hybrids. Half-men half-animals that can switch from one form to another." I say, giving the cliff-notes version of the hour long conversation we had at two in the morning. 

"Um. Yes." Namjoon says, his ears flicking back for half a second before returning upright again. 

"I hope you realize that this is the craziest thing that's ever happened in my life right?" They nod, Jungkook and Taehyung giggling at the comment. 

"Noona, I'm hungry. Why don't you have any food?" Yoongi whines, flopping on his back, his tail flicking my in the leg. He's the only one who dared get within three feet of me while I still had the shoe clutched in my hand. 

"How old are you?" I ask him, mildly annoyed. No one ever calls me noona and now I have 7 boys who seem to think I'm like double their age or something. 

"Huh?" Yoongi asks, lazily opening his eyes to peer at me. 

"I asked how old you were. I really don't think I'm your noona." I complain. 

"I'm 27." He grumbles, his voice coming out low and deep like a purr. 

"Well I'm 20. You have no business calling me noona." I whine. 5 years in the music business and these 7 dorks have the audacity to call me noona like I'm old or something. 

Yoongi's cute rounded ears perk up at this. "You're only 20?" He asks. I hum in response. "That means that you should be calling us "oppa". How disrespectful you've been." Yoongi prowls forward, almost close enough to rest his head on my knees, one gentle hand landing on my ankle. 

"Yah. Yoongi. She's been kind enough to let us in her home. Don't test her limits." Jin says. In human form he doesn't have his antlers like he does when he's a deer, which I almost think is for the best. The last thing we need is someone losing an eye. Yoongi scowls a little but relents and goes back to his seated position, fixing his blanket back over himself. I really aught to go shopping for them while I'm out. I don't know if I can handle Taehyung's reluctance to keep covered or Jimin's insistence that he doesn't need his blanket because I've "already seen everything." 

This may be harder than I thought.